Party Night

Well the parents are still looking for a house.So im going to party!! YAY!! I've been waiting since we got here to go party in this stupid over shiny city! Ok so fish nets miney skirts corset and a shirt! O and the combat boots! Ok so the first thing first is i need to find a club!

   I looked on the internet and found this alsome club called the Coffin Crypt.It sounded amazing and i had a driver license!So im telling ym parents im going out for the night and be gone n an hour! Next is my vehicle! my parents brought the merceeds and my charger!So im going to have to drive through New York! This should be fun!

" Hey mom im goin out tonight."

"Were do u plan on going??"

"Just going around town explor hang out maybe shop."

"ok that fine u have your phone and a room key so you should be good to go!"

"ya got my phoone room key i have money car keys im gone!"

So i was off just like that to go out into a city i havent been in no more then two weeks!!This was going to be amazing! Party in New YOrk City!  

Ok maybe driveing n this city wasnt so easy!! After an hour after i left i finally found the club! And when they say a line wrap the block they dont lie! Ofcourse my looks got me in right away! It was a dream come true!! The music, the lights ,the people!! it was amazing!!