Victim

I didn’t want to do it. He just wouldn’t surrender. He just fought and he also got rough! He ripped my fish nets and that was the last straw, and that fact that he was at a nonstop fight! So I broke his neck! Then I got what I intended on getting! The blood!

They must not know about the body. They would be disgusted, so I disposed of it! Over the bridge. Transylvania had werewolf’s they were bond to find him. The blood banks were putting a limit on blood supply for werewolf’s they were out of control so this would make at least one of them happy for a couple of hours!

“Were have you been?”

“No were mom, you don’t need to worry about it!”

“WHAT, you were gone for three hours. You weren’t just no were!”

“I was with friends happy now u know!”

I just walked away. She could be so annoying. After dad died she’s been that way .I guess she adopted that I cant stand it!

“Riley were you at?”

“I’m in here.”

“Did I get any mail?”

“No”

My little brother was weird but he helped a lot!

All the years Riley has been here I don’t think he has had blood form the source! Just the bag! He couldn’t handle having to kill them. Me I’ve had it from the source many times! Although the times have changed. I was born in 19... well that doesn’t need to be discussed! I went to the bathroom to check the look on my face! Dang I forgot that the guy ripped my fishnets! Next time ill kill them quick fast and in a hurry!

# # # # # # ## # # # # # # # # # # # # ##### # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # 3

okk guys this is just the first chapter through out this book the chapters are  not very long but they are good! im new at this so i need your feed back! let me klnow what i need to work on to please yall!! thanks