the hate for some people

Why are jocks such ass holes!? I mean honostly do they get some kind of organsome from makeing life hell? I think my last year here is going to better! Hey im Alexander! Im a goth with few friends! i love to party at all kind of clubs!

               Well any way me and Steven  my best friend were taging along in one car to meet Sophie and Rut! We are all going to "Bestys Dinner" to fuel up before we party all night!!We live  in New York so imagine! the CHAOS! The streets a consitant battle and the people even worse!!

          Geting to Bestys wasnt as bad as usual! Me and Steven were car pullin on r way to the dinner when we hit the traffic!!It was crazy!!

  "dude when are we suppose to meet Sophie and Runt?" Steven said while he was fliping through my channels n my Camaro

" im suppose to call them before we get there!"

" o ill vall them cause if they hit what we are in then we should hit the dinner at the same time"

" go for it dude we have time to kill."

 Steven called Sophie and said they were n traffic to.So we r killin time n traffic. YAY!! The thang was that Steven andSophie had been acting wierd lately!! Like they were geting closer and closer every time they saw each other! But Steven woiuldnt do that would he! He always told me tha girls were a side dish! Not the main course!

" Steven , what has been goin on with u and Sophie lately!?"

" nothing man just hangin around like we always do" 

" No you to have been geting cudley and junk"

"bro your seeing things"

" maybe so i havent been feeling right lately"

" see man seeing things now hurry up and get us to the dinner im starveing!"

 So we drove to the dinner and pulled up behing Sophie truck.

" hey guys i ordered the same as always so we can eat and hit the dance floor with in the hour!!" Sophie sputtered as she ran towards us from across the street!!

" cool good job Soph!" Steven said as he trough his arm around her shoulder!

So am i still seeing stuff!?