Body Trouble

When I heard scurrying in the kitchen I was up fast. I didn't run well I lived in the far left part of the attic, and the kitchen was on the right sid3e of the house. When I finally got there what I found didn't shock me! Riley was eating ice cream. Off course with blood smothering it!

"Why are you up so late?"

"Its only 3 pm"

"Yea it's dark in like 4 hours""

"Well so"

"What ever give me a spoon"

All riley could do is grin. We sat there and ate ice cream for like an hour. Riley finally went back to sleep, but not me. I went to my room and wrote. When I finally got bored of it I went back to bed ,only to be woken by a beat at my door.

"What"

"We nee to talk"

"What do you want Ryan?"

"For you to get up and come here right NOW"

"Fine I'm coming"

"NOW"

I got out of bed I changed did my make-up and went down to the living room.

"What"

"They found a body in the river with vampire marks."

"Yea so"

"They say he has been dead for hours around there same time you were out last night."

"And you think I did it?"

"I don't know what to believe"

"Well I don't know y u think it was me"

"Sam your always in trouble it hard not to think it wasn't you"

"Well it was me. Ya'll have been giving me hospital blood that is so gross!"

"Why didn't you take care of the body?!"

"I did, I through it in the river thinking the werewolf's would help me out a little."

"Well they didn't but another vampire found it, and you know who that was?"

"No surprise me!"

"It no time to be a smart elek!"

"What ever who was it?"

"Flex the head vampire. Now we or better yet you have to call him and tell him it was you who improperly disposed of the body!"

"Oh my god it was one body we will live. Next time ill just go give it to the werewolf's!"

"DON'T, you will tell him and you won't feed from the source unless you are in a group!"

"What ever Ill call him"

"Ok but you and Riley need to clean up the mess in the kitchen!"

"Yes mom"

"What ever"