Waterworks and Black Coats

*Alex's Pov*

SPLASH!!!

I woke up coughing and drenched wet, I turn around and of course who do I come face to face with no other that Asher Cooper. We have been best friend since practically we were born, our mums are best friends and Asher lives next door to me.

"ASHER IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"You know you love me babe" he replied with a smug grin and walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Now Alexandra Michaels get your fat ass up and get changed for school because we all know take forever and by the time your done every animal on this planet will be extinct!"

"I would watch it cuz we all know I have a devious side. Remember that time before we were going to party and you rushed me to do my make up... Do you remember what I did to you that night? Well let's say from what I remember we were having shot competitions and if you lost you had to jump in the pool in your boxers and if I lost vice Versa. Well... I remember you lost and as you were gonna jump in I dacked you for everyone to see then later that night when we were playing never have I ever I made all the questions be embarrassing for you. So Ashy Washy (my pet name to piss him off) you are walking on thin ice!"

"Al you promised me never to mention that night! You humiliated me in so many ways!"

"We'll my dear promises are meant to be broken."

"Whatever.. How is Spencer going by the way?"

"Spencer is so nice and funny, I'm so glad we are finally dating."

"I'm glad you happy Alex." Asher replied. I swore I say jealously sweep over his face but he quickly covered it up and pulled the traditional monkey face.

I couldn't stop thinking about the jealously I swore I saw but I mean Ash can't be jealous of Spencer he is my best friend and he must know that I will never replace him for no-one!

"Ash you know I love you and will never let anyone replace you."

"Yea I know, I love you too Al but I sure can find some slut to replace you!"

OMG he didn't go there I'm gonna get him back but deep in my heart I knew he loved me like a sister/ best friend and would never leave me. Just as I thought this my plan kicked in.

I walked over to Asher beating my eyelashes and said "Ashy"

"Yea" he replied lazily

"You know your an asshole!" And with that I got the remainder of water and dumped it on his head!

"Alex! Are you fucking kidding me I just got chaned!"

"Karma's a bitch Ashy." And with that I walked off to have my shower.

***45 Minutes Later***

"Ashy Poo I'm ready!" I squeeled and I walked down the stairs wearing my new red vans, black pencil skirt and a red top that showed off all my curves.

As I arrived downstairs I realised it was quiet, too quiet and then out pops a black, hooded figure holding a knife.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHH!! ASHER HELP!!!"

I heard a chuckling sound that sounded all too familiar and the black hooded figure revealed himself and what do you know it is my jerk best friend Asher.

"Asher you are a fucking douche bag! You nearly made me piss my pants!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU FACE!!! it was priceless now hurry up let's go to school we are already late after your long ass shower!"

"Dickhead"

"Asshole"

"Man whore"

"Slut"

"Small Cock"

"Bitch"

"Seriously Asher is that all you can saw let the fucking games begin!!" And with that I walked off smirking to my self... Asher you have no idea what you are in for! And with that I grabbed my back and climbed into the passenger seat of Asher new car.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short don't hate me... I promise the next chap will be longer

This was just like an introduction chapter. Please tell me your thoughts

Thanks Connie xx

On the side is the song of the story.