Dinner and Shopping Chapter 6

Pic of Zac 

I ran up to Brittney and grabbed her in a hug. "What are you doing here?" she asked muffled through sniffles.

"Me and Ash went on an Alex and Ash day and Ash being the jerk he is wouldn't tell me where we are going. So here we are. What about you? What's wrong Brittney?"

"I wanted to go to a place to forget about Zac because I liked him so I called Jen and we came here."  Brittney said. I completely forget Jen was there so I gave her a small wave.  Brittney didn't pause she continued on with her sad love story.  "I knew he didn't like me, but then when we got here I saw Zac hooking up with the school slut Lola. I thought maybe if he saw how good I could look and if he knew I liked him, maybe he could like me back."  Brittney said as she burst into tears.

Me, Jen and Ash dropped over to Brittney and hugged her. Simultaneously we all said "Dont worry, we're here for you." 

"Don't worry about Zac."  Ash said. "He is a player and he will never change. He doesnt take peoples feelings into consideration. But I know for a fact he finds you really attractive because he told me."

"Oh really? Cool, well if he finds me attractive I think I have a bit of an advantage over the other girls because he finds me hot and knows me. So lets get out there and enjoy this carnival!" Brittney half shouted.

"Thats the spirit Chicca!" I shouted back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long tired day I found myself back in Ashers car. "Ash where are we going now?" I asked him sleepily.

"We are going to my place and having a movie or games night, your choice. Don't worry I already texted your Mum and Dad and told them, but if I didn't text them I reckon they would have already known you would be at mine."

"True dat. True dat." I replied in a weird accent.

"You are so weird alex." 

"But thats why you love me. Ashy! Im curious when's the next party?"

"Well your in luck Alex. After the football game on friday Spencer is having a party. I was going to go to that party, you know me a good hook up ,and I'm dragging you along so we have to go to the party!"

"YAY! PARTY!" I squeeled. "But Ashy Poo, I have to go shopping for an outfit and your in luck it is a weekened! So tonight I'm sleeping over your place and tomorrow we are going to the shops.!" 

"But alex I went shopping with you last time."

"Tough titties dude! You didnt tell me about the party and you didnt even ask if I wanted to go...! Besides I'll buy you a cookie."

"Will you buy me a cookie and an ice cream?!"

"Sure, as long as you come to Victorias Secret with me and do the usual prank."

"You're on! Now lookie here! We are at my place lets go get some movies on!"

***The Next Day!****

"Alex!!!! Wake the fuck up we got shopping to do!" Ash squeeled in an overly high girly voice.

"Excuse me Player! I certainly don't talk like that and just go knock some chick up and run away like you normally do!"

"What! I certainly hope you havent knocked someone up Asher Hunter Cooper! It's bad enough from Zac I dont need it from you too!" Screamed Jane, Ashers mum.

"hey momma C!" I screamed running over to her and tackling her into a hug. Jane is like my second mum the first time I came over to Ashers house she tackled me in a hug and straight away told me to call her Jane.