Busted Boys- Chapter 10

Once we got into our cell I heard shifting. I turned around and saw someone, more some people I recognised

“Hunter, Connor, What are you guys doing here?”

“Oh hey, Alex, Asher and dude I don’t recognise.” Replied Connor smugly. Looking further at Connor I noticed he had bruises and a busted lip.  Looking further down I realised he was in boxer shorts. “Alex I know I’m big, but staring there isn’t polite.”

Realising that I was looking at Connor’s crutch I felt my face redden and I quickly looked up at Asher and his face was red with fury, what was that about. 

“What are you guys doing here?” Asked Hunter.

“I asked first, you tell me, besides Hunter, I didn’t know you knew Connor here.” I said pointing to Connor.

“Yea, I didn’t either but when my parents got divorced my mum remarried to a guy I don’t like and that guy is Connor’s uncle. So technically we are cousins by marriage. Not that I am married.” Hunter quickly covered up after he realised his little slip up.

“So you guys are cousins?” Asher asked finally speaking up.

“Yup!” Connor said popping the ‘p’. “But my uncle is a big ass douche and Hunter realised that so he decided to move up here with his dad.”

“Oh ok, cool, now tell me what are you doing here?” I pestered.

“Fine! Since Dumbo over here isn’t going to tell you I will.” Hunter said gesturing towards Connor. “Well, you know how Connor boxes and shit, well he had a fight on at ‘The Ring’ (‘The Ring’ is the hot spot for fights) and when he won his match some smart ass thought he could win a fight against Connor and he started punching Connor so Connor fought back. I then saw a bunch of cops coming over to Connor, so I tried to pull him off the dude but like I said Dumbo thought—“

“Let me guess, Connor thought you were sticking up for the guy so he started punching you.” Zac interrupted.

“BINGO!” chimed Connor.

“So that’s how we are here. What about you guys?” Asked Hunter after he finished explaining his story.

“Oh, I betcha I could top your story, ours is quite funny actually.” Said Asher. “Alex and I basically decided we needed to keep up with our pranks so we decided egg and toilet paper Principal Backhumper’s house. But he heard us when we were joking around so he called the cops and here we are.”

“Good on ya man!” Said Connor, clapping Asher’s back. “But I did realised you never introduced me to this guy.” He said pointing to Zac.

“Oh that’s Asher’s brother Zac, he finished school 1 or 2 years ago and now he is in college but he’s on spring break.” I replied