Chapter one: The beginning of the end!

Scarlet and Wolf walk out of the palace onto The Rampion to head for home. They want to talk to Ran about life now that Selene is queen. They give a long kiss and play wrestle in bed before Thorne and Cress, tired of the commotion, made them stop.
"You ruin the fun Thorne! Let us be proud of the victory by playing around!" Wolf said that as he took his shirt off.
"Yes, Thorne. We want to have fun now that we have nothing to worry about! We want to party! Party! Party! Party!"
"Ok, Scar. Party in the morning. Just go to sleep before we actually wrestle you guys down!" Thorne said as he and Cress walked out of the room, holding hands like they always do. Wolf said,
"You know what, my Scarling? Let's have our own party, but we do it quietly!"
Wolf climbed under the soft, new palace bed. They were a gift from Cinder. Scarlet followed and they were having some fun there. They only slept for three hours that night.
Morning came, and Scarlet woke up feeling sore. She put her robe on. She did her hair to make it pretty, and noticed she had a bite on her arm. She could not remember most of what happened the night before. She opened her mouth, and she had two canine teeth grown very out there. They looked just like the teeth of Wolf. She tried to howl. Before, she could barely make a sick wolf howl, but now, she could make a howl that woke Wolf up thinking Ran was there.
"Ran? Where are you, bro?"
"That was me, Wolf. Last night you bit me. I have a mark on my arm. I have your teeth. I have your howl. I have your green eyes. I'm officially a wolf female. I'm a wolf now. I have been asking Cress to look up wolf hybrids, but Cinder said they can't be changed. I'm now one of you. We partied too hard last night."
By the time she finished that monolog Cress and Thorne saw Scarlet. Cress ran away because she was scared, and Thorne was staring with confusion splattered on his face. Thorne chimed in to break silence by saying,
"What happened to Scarlet? She looks like a female, red Wolf. Wolf, did you make her a wolf? You said you were going to sleep when I came back!"
Wolf actually looked sad for once. He looked down at his feet. He turned his head to Scarlet. She was looking at him. She smiled. She mouthed at him It is all right.
Scarlet was the only one smiling. Cress was peeking through the opening. Scarlet said that Cress should comm Selene saying that she is a wolf now. Cress obeyed. She was still shaking. Scarlet felt somewhat happy that she was a wolf because she was more like the man she loved. Wolf. Ze'ev. Love. She was happy. She felt good. She felt happy.