Chaper 7: New Nature

As Scarlet was leaving for a relaxing beach trip, she called everyone to invite them to the Savanah, Georgia beach. Everyone came, expect Jacin. He was saying that he doesn't want to embarrass Winter by being to demanding. They rode the Rampion to Paris, and they rode the plane to Hartsfield - Jackson International Airport in Atlanta. They rode in a private hover to the beach.

The first day was really relaxing. Scarlet even played with Winter for most of the day. Maybe she was scared of Jacin being there. She never liked him. The next day, Cress noticed that there was a girl dragging herself out to the beach.

"Guys, there is a small girl crawling. She looks to be hurt. Let's help her!"

Scarlet immediately got up from making a sand castle with Winter. And she started to run twoards her. She got to the young girl faster than she ran to her Grandmere when she found her. She asked if the girl was all right, and she responded,

"Have you seen a man with really white hair and shoes with a weird line on one side. I have to find him! Oh. I'm sorry. I'm Wave. Your good at keeping secrets, right. I will tell you anyways. I'm half mermaid. I was given a special power from my auntie that I can have legs for seven human hours. Once I use that up, I have my tail for three. Then the cycle keeps on. I talk a lot to you humans. I have no friends, land or sea. I wish I did!"

By the time she stopped, everyone was there. They all were listening. Iko was just comming up, so she was clueless. Thorne had a smile on his face, Kai had a clueless look, like always, Cinder had her eyes on Kai to make sure he was not in love with her, Scarlet had an accepting smile, and Cress was almost going to cry because Wave had no friends. Everybody said really encouraging things.

Wave was clueless on what they were saying. They all talked at one time. She said that she did not understand what they were speaking. Then, she noticed Kai and Cinder. The royal couple from Luna and the Eastern Commonwealth. She tried to stand and bow. But she faceplanted herself in the wet sand. She then looked up and stated,

"Is that really Empror Kai and Queen Selene? If that's true, you guys are Cress, Thorne, Scarlet, Winter, and Iko. The heros of the galaxy. Even stories of humans get known under the sea. Wow!"

Scarlet's eyes were watering. She noticed Wolf was not in her list.

"Sorry guys. I just had a Wolf flashback. At least he is in our hearts."

Everyone was remembering of the incident but Thorne. He had been diagnosed with memory loss recently.

Scarlet moved her head up and said that Wave was looking for a man.

"Yes I am. His name is Leo. I have spied on him for at least two years. It's my new hobby. Anytime I can, I try to take advantage of this beach for him. Can you guys help?"

Winter blurted out, "Sure!"