Chapter 2: questioning answers

Scarlet and Wolf were curious about what this means for the future, so they set out to get answers from the pack.
"Hey, Ran. Yes, your brother and I have married. Two nights ago, we were celebrating our love by having a small party, but then your brother made me a wolf hybrid female. And..."
Scarlet dropped to the ground. She felt like she was Princess Winter times 5,000. Her head was ringing like an old alarm clock, but 600 of them in her ear at the same time.
"We need help. Get her some ice water. Comm the emergency hovers. Please help keep an eye on Scarlet's blood pressure. We know you hated her but she is one of you now. She needs help from her friends and family!" Wolf said while looking back and forth from Scarlet to Ran and the pack.
"OK. We have to help our new friend. She looks like a ghost with red hair. She will need all the help she can get. Move quick, dear friends. We need to act quick. Save our Alpha Female!" Ran said with courage. He actually was jealous over Wolf with Scarlet.
"Thank you Ran."
Wolf said room Scarlet, who was barely awake, "Help is coming. Don't worry, my Scar!"
Wolf was always going to be there for Scarlet. She was love at first sight. He didn't want to see her die. He was scared peeless.
"Guys, move. We don't have much time," Ran said with strength slapped on his face. He wanted to make his older brother proud.
"Errhh. Wolf? What's happening?" Scarlet mumbled. She was loosing life fast.
"We are teaming up to hel- Hey, there is your emergency hover. Ran, Bernie, Eric. Help fill out the paperwork. I'll get her up in the hover. Ask me about any questions to her paperwork. Do not assume."
         Wolf was really worried. He was asking if they could take her to the Lunar palace.
           "Just say, 'Scarlet is sick. We need top notch help.' and they will take you in. Queen Selene is good friends with them. He wished them good luck.