Chapter 3: Visitor Visits

Scarlet was rushed into Room 6B in the First Class Critical Care Unit Rooms of Luna. Cress, Thorne, Cinder, Kai, Iko, Winter, Jacin, and even Wolf were there crying near Scarlet's bed. 
          Then, a old enemy came in. Levana, with a remorseful look on her face, came in. She bowed to her niece, and began to say to Cinder,
          "Selene, I'm very sorry for everything.  I was really nervous after Queen Channery passed. I was scared you would have made Luna worse. In honer of her, I will give you her favorite Doll, named Molly. I'm so sorry for my greed. " Then she turned to Wolf.
          "Wolf, after you saw your 'Alpha Female' in this stage, it took bravery to get her to where she is, so I'm giving you a care package sent to you a long time ago from your mom and dad. Along with that, you get the crystal of bravery, and that was locked away, deep in the castle. I'm sorry for you wife. Cinder has good plans, and I'm sure of it." Then she turned to Cress.
          "Cress, I'm very proud of your technology mastery, so I'm giving you two life size boxes of technology gear, with Earthen technology treasures in one, and Lunar 'tech treadures' in the other. I'm sorry for your loss of friends, I like Selene's idea of having volunteer testers. That way it is fair for all, and we aren't taking lives of those who wanted to keep it. I'm so sorry for your friend being in this condition.  I'll do what I can as princess!"  Then Levana turned to Kai.
          "Kai. My old fiance, now engaged to my niece, I am proud of how you kept moving after your father's death. In that case, I'm giving you a hoverboard with a lunar word meaning 'brave man' and the Eastern Commonwealth translation on the other side.  The color of the writing is Midnight Blue with stars, and the hoverboard is a Moon Grey. This is so that you can remember what your father wanted for you most." Then Levana turned to Thorne.
          "Thorne, my thoughts the minute I saw you were that you were a jokester. And you loved cats.  So when you return home, you will get a new dog at your door. Because you're a jokester cataloger so you get a dog as my joke gift to you. Thank you for helping Selene come back home." Then she turned to Iko.
          "Iko. You have shown love for Selene ever since you guys met. Since I know you were good to everyone, you get my favorite mirror. So you do not forget to think for yourself and others at the same time." Then she turned to Winter.
         "Winter, my sweet stepdaughter. You have always made me jealous of your beauty, so I gave you a 2,000-piece makeover set. With hair, face, body, and bath supplies." Then she turned to Jacin.
          "Jacin. You have always been the perfect protected of Winter, so I'm giving you the knight suit the very first guard wore. That way, you will protect your passion and your life."
          Now, Scarlet was starting to wake up, and she noticed Levana. She started to reach for her gun, but everyone was shouting for her to stop.
         "Hey, guys!  My ears are making whispers loud, so I could become deaf with the yelling. Also, why is she here? She should be dead."
          Cress said,  "She brought gifts of kindness. Levana is sorry for everything."
          Cinder supported by saying, "Yep. I have it all on the video I'm taking now."
          Levana said to Scarlet, "Scarlet, I have heard of how great you are with everything. From self defense, to maintaining a farm, you strive to do what you feel is right all the time. In that case, you are receiving a business opportunity in Luna. You can do whatever you want, from farming to teaching cool gun tricks. We love your potential. Get well!"