Chapter 8; Twists Untwist

Scarlet and Wave trotted up to the beach house that was owned by Grandmere. They picked out clothes that Wave liked. Wave wore a purple skirt and a midnight blue belly shirt. She thought it was the best like her personality. Wave said her tail was red and blue. They faded in with each other. Scarlet said red and blue make purple. Therefore, Wave wore the purple skirt.

Winter came in to see Wave looking like a normal girl. If she didn't know she was a mermaid, she would be fooled for sure.

"Wow, Wave. You look so beautiful! Scarlet, you should make me look normal, too. So far, 9 people came up for autographs from me. One even took of his shirt. It was not pretty."

Everyone started to laugh. After 3 hours of talk, Wave decided to go impress Leo.

It took 2 hours to find the guy, but when Cress pointed him out, Wave said her thanks and that she would be back in 1 hour. Those heros sure took her in. She would think of them as she would talk to Leo. Leo was listening too! She felt accomplished when she came back up to the beach house.

Leo, making sure Wave left, took out his earpiece and turned it on.

"Queen, I have our target!"

"Good, we will have her and her friends dead as soon as possible."

Want to read more? Wait for the next book! It's going to be called Wave!
Love all you fan-friends!
Peyton Bloom, aka ScarletLunarGirl!