Running, Escaping, and a 'Hole' New World.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, get back here you ugly mistake!" M/n L/n, my mother, screeched, angry at her daughter for running from home. I held my f/c bag tight, determined, for once in my life. I was determined to get away. I continued running towards Mt. Ebott. I began climbing up a snowy wall, no doubt that F/n... my father... wasn't far behind. I made it to the top of the wall, and stopped for a moment. "Look! F/n! There!" 'Mom' yelled, and adrenaline rushed through my veins, as I continued my bold escape.

"Y/n! Don't ever come back, you damn emotionless, suicidal, whore!" 'Dad' bellowed, his voice getting fainter as I ran against the cold wind. I didn't see the gaping hole n the Earth as the snow clouded my vision. My e/c eyes watered against the cold, ruthless wind. I suddenly tripped and began to fall into darkness. It felt like everything slowed down then. The hole that I fell from got smaller, as I limply reached towards it, tears unable to catch up with my falling, as they glisten in the air. I finally reach the bottom and the impact causes me to hear a few pinful cracks and cough some blood up. My vision began to slowly fade, as I began playing through my most recent memory.

Flashback~

S/n was running to me, handing me a flower crown. I smiled, accepting it and gently placing it on my head. "Sissy?" He/she asked, his/her innocent e/c orbs locked on me.

"What is it, S/n?" I asked, my voice soft and gentle, like that of a mother's.

"There's red juice on you, sissy!" He/she said, pointing at my blood-stained clothes.

"Yeah, juice. Sissy made a mess, boo," I give him/her a fake smile. He/she doesn't know it's fake.

"Oh, let's clean sissy up, then!" He/she exclaims, oblivious to what the 'juice' really is.

~Time Skip to that night~

I had a bag packed and a bedsheet rope ready. I hung the makeshift rope out the window, securely tieing it to my bed. S/n stumbles in. "Sissy? What are you doing?" He/she asked, rubbing her big e/c eyes tiredly.

"Sissy's going out for a few things, go to bed, boo," I say, ruffling his/her h/c hair.

"When will you be back?" He/she asked. A pang of guilt hurts my heart.

"Soon, boo. Now go to bed," I lied, smiling at him/her sweetly. He/she smiles, trudging away. My heart hurts, but to escape, I had to lie. Even if it's to S/n. I slid down the 'rope'. M/n and F/n's angered curses and shouts are heard. Let the chase begin.

Flashback End~