DIE Zombies

Riley's POV

I'm in my room, laying down on my bed. I am so upset. "YOU ARE ALL ANIMALS" I yelled, to those "STINKIN FROGS WITH NO VERTEBRATES."I yelled again. I can't believe them.

I can still hear the thunder and see the lightning. I love this weather. This weather was around a lot when we were at the hospital and we really got use to it. Most people think that I am totally luni for liking this weather but I don't really care. Medically, I am luni anyways.

Lucas' POV

We can hear Riley calling us pigs and frogs with no vertebrates, from her room. It's just making us laugh even more. "Awwwe my baby is upset." I said still laughing. "Ohhh no huckleberry. Until you put a ring on it, she's still MY baby." Maya said. "Of course. Mostly because I am scared of what you will do if I argue." I said.

"Well since we are no longer avoiding the fact that you and Riley obviously want to be with eachother, what are you going to do to woo her." Farkle said wiggling his eyebrows. Everyone started to repeat farkle's actions, but added kissy faces to the teasing. I just rolled my eyes playfully and started walking towards the stairs.

"Aw did we upset you my dear" Zay teased as I stepped on the first stair. "No darlin. I'm just going to get the pretty girl that we upset." I said playing along,  then walking up the stairs, leaving them to their giggles.

Riley's POV

I was in my room pouting childishly, when the green eyed baby knocked on my door. "Riley. We are so suewy." Lucas said in his cute baby voice. He is making this extremely hard. "Stop making me smile, I'm trying to be mad at you." I said in my grumpy voice. "Only me?" Lucas asked. "No all of you, and whoever the next one is." I said. "Can I come in? Pleaseeeee?" He asked.

"NO. JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE." I yelled over dramatically. It wasn't really my best decision, because the fools downstairs only laughed harder at my goofiness. I could even hear Lucas from the otherside of the door, trying hard to be quiet about it so J would open the door. Which wasn't even locked. Idiot. It was just closed. He doesn't know that. Or so I think.

Out of nowhere, the door flung open, scaring the life out of me. Unfortunately for me, the sudden action from Lucas caused me to roll and fall off my bed. "HA SHE FELL" I heard Zay yell, then bursted out in laughter.

"Ow" I said and Lucas rushed over to help me up but I refused. I might be hurt, but I'm still mad.

Lucas' POV

Riley is refused to let me help her so I had no choice but to carry her downstairs whether she liked it or not. Wow, she's extreamly light. Or maybe I'm just that strong. I'm pretty buff. It's whatever.

She is really putting up a fight though. Awwe she is so cute when she acts like this. One day, she will be Mrs. Lucas Friar.

"Lucas put me down!"She whined, angrily,  but I didn't care

"Lucas put me down!"She whined, angrily,  but I didn't care. After a few seconds of kicking and biting, she gave up and just relaxed. I think she really was exausted from the fall. Her giving up made me laugh a little because she literally only tried for like 15 seconds then she basically fell asleep in my arms. SHE IS SO ADORABLE!. I have to control myself.