Three little words

Nobody's POV

Harry, Ron and Hermione, completely forgetting they where just freezing to death, launched themselves at James, Sirius and Lily. They all hugged and Lily began crying while Remus and Peter just looked down at the floor in guilt.

"How did you get in here?!?! Where you all trapped- OH DEAR MERLIN YOUR SO COLD!!" Lily shrieked.

Harry weakly looked up at his mother and whispered, "Someone locked us in here, we just woke up and there was no door!"

James began yelling about all the horrible things he would to the kids kidnapper and Sirius nodded and added more threats, "Who could have done this to you, when I finds he criminal I'll-" but Siruis's ranting was cut short by Peter muttering something, "It was us..."

They never knew how much three little words could change everything, so simple, so...... deadly. How some short words could feel like someone piercing your heart slowly and agonizing with a sharp knife. How a single sentence could have an effect like an atomic bomb dropping. How they could bring people together or violently tear them apart. Three little words that they created.

The other two marauders and Lily looked at Remus and Peter in horror, "W-what?" Lily managed to stutter out, cutting through the shocked silence like a knife.

"Look w-we're so s-sorry! P-please be-believe us!" Remus cried as he stepped foward to try and apologize but Harry and Hermione whimpered and flinched.

Ron who was behind Siruis came out with tears running down his face, "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US IN HERE, ALL ALONE FOR HOURS, TERRIFIED OUT OF OUT OF OUR MINDS!!! WE ALMOST FREEZED I hate you both!" Ron yelled, glaring at the two figures and ran out the door. Siruis ran after him, "RON!" he looked at Remus and Peter, "How could you?!?! Don't talk to me ever again, hell don't even look at me! You disgust me." He yelled before running out the door to find Ron.

They both looked at the remaining four, "Ple-please f-forgive u-us!" Peter pleaded but James stepped foward. They expected to see angry, hateful eyes but only saw disappointment and sadness, "I...I don't even know what to say....... but I can't forgive you both because what you did was unforgivable!" James said feeling a knot form in his throat as he managed to shoke out the words.

Lily just continued to shake and cry silently before she went up to Peter and Remus and slapped them both. They all left leaving the rat and werewolf behind as they all broke down from the guilt and self disappointment.

They had not just lost friends.

They had lost family.

  ********************************************************************************

So I finally wrote something....

I don't think it was really that good, I'm sorry....

Thanks for all the votes and comments

Bye

- Magictwist377

💋