War

After the...... *cough* situation, Lily, James and Sirius were not on speaking terms with both Remus and Peter. If either of them tried to talk to one of the others, they would just glare and walk away.

A heck load of people noticed the confusing behavior and commented but they would just have a dark, blank expression and say,"It's nothing really."

The witches and wizards were not idiots, they knew it wasn't nothing but they also knew that asking them again wouldn't do anything so they started to ask Remus; because Peter seemed to ignore everyone now. When they asked Remus just bit his lips and tears welled up in his eyes, they scampered away feeling guilty for bringing up the subject.

Harry, Ron and Hermione we're not liking the current situians not one of bit.

They had seen how tore up Remus felt while they still hated Peter cause all he did was smirk and feign innocence.

Still it took a while to convice Ron to help them get Lily, Sirius and James to forgive Remus, "No, no, no NO FOR THE BLOODY SIXTH TIME NO!!," Ron yelled making them wince. "Come on Ron you can't still be mad," Hermione said.

"I can be mad when ever I want, thank you very much!," Ron retaliated

"Ron come on please! You remember Remus's face, he looked so guilty and heartbroken you could tell he regretted it." Harry retorted, Ron shook his head and said, "If I agree to this, will you stop pleading?" Harry and Hermione nodded, pleased.

After a week if planning they were about to put their plan in action when a fourth year ran into the great hall, "Voldemort, he's attacking again!!! Thought you ought to know," He said faintly then passed out.

The great hall erupted into chaos as dozens of people at once tried to run to the door, "Sssiiillleeennncccee!!!" Dumbledore bellowed, his voice echoing around the room.

"Prefects please guide the minors to the secret passages that lead outside, I'm sure the marauders can help you with that," he said with twinkle as he looked at the shocked marauders.

The marauders told the prefects where the passages where and where they led and at that moment the death eaters broke through the door and the 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th and 5th were stuck in their common rooms because they had to grab their wands and etc.

The teachers's eyes widened as they raced to attack the death eaters and prevent them from going to the common room. They all realized at once that this was war.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I'm so sorry for the wait first school is tough now and I have 4 other stories that I have to update and a lot of people are requesting me to write others so I apologize

But I hoped you liked

I'll update way more sooner now I promise

Bye

- Magictwist377

💃