Chapter 1

Jelani POV
*
*
*
*
" Jelani get yo MF ass in here now" said my Father yelling from the other room. Well I wouldn't call him my Father but he's been around for a long time (so really my mothers boyfriend anyway) "Yes" I said with a confused look on my face. "Why tf is this in your room" he said. "I don't know" I said in a rushing tone trying to leave to get to school so I won't be late to present my essay. "Naww get in here, you been messing around with some boys?" He said. "No" I said in a agitating tone. "Oh, you better not be,because you belong to me"he said grabbing me by my shirt , pulling me closer to his face. "Do you understand me" he said while raising his eyebrow at me. I nodded in response and he let my shirt go. "Wait Jelani don't you owe me something before you leave"he said while walking over to my bed. I already knew what he meant. With no words I begin to take off my clothes and walked over to him. "You know this is the only thing your good at, and this is all you ever be, not a bitch ass thang but my slutty ass stepchild who's the child of a crackhead ass mother, you ain't shit and never will be...Now let's get to it...get on your knees" He said while unbuckling his pants. I did as I was told and let out a sigh. Maybe this is all I am, maybe he's right.