Set Up

Chad's POV
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Damn nigga where you been" I said slapping my hand on his shoulder. "You know man car tro-" he frozed as I pulled out a gun on him, "You tryna set me up dawg" I said putting the gun towards his head. "Chad man you been knowing me this long to think I would do some fuck shit like that, get this damn gun out my face, matter of fact shoot me, go head do it" he said giving me a cold stare. He knew I wasn't going to do it, He was like a son to me. "Yea that's what the fuck I thought" he said getting up off he's knees. "Ight man , I gotta job for you, but the supplies won't be here til next month" I started telling him what was going down and what to do.

After we finished talking he got in his car and I got mine. I decided to pick Jelani up a Lil puppy , I remember when she was little she always wanted one.

I bought the puppy and drove home. When I pulled up I saw ha mama outside chasing them invisible ass rabbits. I walked passed her and went upstairs. "Jelani , I got sum for you" I yelled up stairs. She didn't answer me so I came upstairs and opened up her door. "Damn didn't you fucking here me, when I called you" I shrug it off. "Here I got you sum" I got the dog from behind my back and gave it to her. "I don't won't it" she said closing her books. "Bitch" I slapped her. "I bet I know what you want, open them legs" I said pushing her on the floor and unbuckling my belt. "Ahhhhh" that damn dog bit me, I started kicking the dog. And by the time I turned around she was running down the stairs with her book bag. "Jelani come back" I said running down the stairs. It was to late. She was gone.