Im Here For You

Jelani's POV
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Finally the bell begun to ring. I was starving not only that Jordan said he was taking me to grab sum lunch, I swear that boy really knows how to out do his self.

Enters cafeteria

"You think you the shit cause you out here with MY NIGGA" Aniyah said running up to me causing a science which soon gathered a crowd around us. "Your nigga?" I said with a confused face. "Don't tell me you thought that was your nigga, girl he don't want you he gone play ya ass" she said giving me a push. "You probably going around fucking everybody Daddy" she said causing the crowd to laugh.
I ran from the crowd causing me to bump into Jordan. "Ayye Princess what's wrong baby girl" he said trying to calm me down. "Get off me Jordan , where were you?" I said crying . he could see the hurt in my eyes. "Everybody's talking" I said trying to get myself out of the hug. "So what let them talk, that's all they can do, I'm here for you, damn girl" he said holding me .I didn't wanna hear anymore bullshit so I took off running but than I stopped, I was getting a call from Chad. "Hello" I said sniffing. "Ba- girl plee come home, please" he said sounding like he was out of breathe. I hung up and ran straight home I didn't know what was going on

When I go there I saw Chad on the floor full of blood. I kneed down next to him and he grabbed my hand. "I'm , I'm , I'm sorry, for huuurrrting you, your so beautiful and deserve the world" he cried I could tell he meant it. "Call for help, it it hurts" he said touching my face with his bloody hands. I smiled back at him and put his head in my lap. "You right I do deserve the world so ima give it to myself, I want you to sit here and hurt and suffer with that bullet that's in your chest" I said rubbing his hair. "Burn in hell bitch" I whispered in his ear and kissed his forehead. I threw him off my lap and got up. "Ma , ma" I shouted I looked everywhere but I couldn't find her.