Drug Dealer

Jordan's POV
*
*
*
*
*
*
After me and Jelani had a brief vent session she started back laughing and smiling matching those pretty hazel eyes. I swear if I find out who her dad is I'll put a bullet in his brain.

"Ion fuck with these niggas cause they shady, these bitches they just wanna have my baby" my phone started to ring. "Hold on jelani let me take this call real quick" I said pulling my phone out of my pocket. She nodded in a ok manner. "Ayye chad what's up my nigga?" I answered. "Meet me on Jefferson in about 20 minutes" he said and quickly hung up.

Me and Chad were very close not just as a couple of drug dealers but he was like a father to me, he always had my back and put me on the game when I lost my pops and moms to a couple of no good ass niggas. I walked back to the car and saw Jelnai taking pics, damn she fucking fine man."mind if I photo bomb one" I said jumping in my seat. "Why you gotta photo bomb when we can just take one together" she said giggling. "Ight, ight, let me take it cause you short as hell, with them little ass arms" I laughed grabbing her phone. "I know you not talking" she said giving me a push. We took about a million pictures, and I loved every single one of them.

20 minutes

I dropped her off where she told me to. "Ayye ma you sure you don't want me to drop you off at home this a dangerous spot" I said a little concern. " I got it , I'll call you when I get home" she said getting out the car. "Beautiful make sure you send me all those pictures, we took" I said with a smile rubbing my waves. "Will do" she said as she closed the door.

I drove off and looked at my phone. Fuck I got so caught up with Jelani I lost track of time and forgot all about meeting Chad on Jefferson. "On my way , had a little car trouble" I texted to chad.