Chapter 25: First Date { FINAL CHAPTER }

"_Y/N_?" I heard someone whisper. I opened my eyes to here giggling and saw Jun Kai laughing. "Haha I was just looking for you." He chuckled. I blushed before glaring up at him, "Wei!! This isn't dance Jun Kai. And why aren't you in class?" I puffed out my cheeks as he brought me close, closing the small gap between us. "Like I said I was looking for you. And I found you." He cooed while giving me a small kiss. I closed my eyes and smiled in the kiss. 'What a dork.'

"Students should be in class by now."

Jun Kai pulled back quick and lifted me up from the dip, releasing my hands while I tried regaining my balance from the sudden release. We looked at the hall where the voice came from and laughed nervously. "O-Oh! H-H-Hello..." We bowed a bit. Caught by the principle himself. The principle walked over to us and sighed, "Young love. Hah. I remember when I was your age."
'Oh great the 'when I was your age' stories' I sighed quietly so the principle wouldn't noticed.
He noticed. "Ahem. I mean enough about love. You two should be in class." He gave us a stern look. "Now off you go." He instructed as we bowed again. "Yes Sir." And off we went. I then blinked, blushing when I realized what just happened. "Oh gosh the principle himself caught us!" I murmured. Jun Kai turned towards me and chuckled, reaching for my hand and entwining his fingers with mine. "Good."
"What?!"
"That means he can announce to the whole school saying that your mine and only mine." He smirked while leaning to the side, whispering to my ear. I hid my face with my free hand and squeezed his hand, "Don't be so cocky." I sighed.
"I'm not being cocky." He giggled.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes but gently rocked our hands a bit like as if we were kids holding hands.

- Mini Time Skip -

"Wow!! It's finally Saturday!!" I stretched out while walking side by side with Jun Kai. Today was our first official first date and I was clearly excited for it. Jun Kai looked down at me while we walked down the park, "Heheh you seem happy."
"Of course!! I mean who wouldn't be when it's the weekends?" I chuckled as we held hands.
"If your happy then that's good." He nodded. We walked silently as I laid my head on his shoulder gently.
"_Y/N_?"
"Hm?"
"Will you promise me that you'll stay with me forever?"
"Forever?" I looked up at him, giggling at his cheesiness.
"Mhm." He gave me a pout before laughing. "Forever."
"Heheh I promise." I whispered.

He stopped, taking both my hands and faced me. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back before leaning down. I closed my eyes and felt our lips meet. Sparks flew and it felt like it lasted forever. Jun Kai pulled back and looked into my eyes lovingly. "I love you _Y/N_."

"..I love you too... Jun Kai.."

{ And that's it! XD That's the end of "Bitter & Sweet Love" QwQ Heheh I hoped you enjoyed it C: But wait! That's not all! :3 I have a new book that I probably posted already called "Always Online" owo "Always Online" is another Jun Kai fanfic and yes yes I know your probably gonna ask me "Why another Jun Kai fic?" ^^;; But hey! I'm currently working on a Wang Yuan and Qian Xi fanfics that's in my drafts so don't think I only write Jun Kai fic XD lolol I love all three of those dorks so of course I'm gonna write at least one fanfic for each member =w= But anyways! XD "Always Online" Is a reference to JJ Lin's song literally called "Always Online" and the only reason why I chose Jun Kai for the fic is cause he sang the song lolol. SO yeah go ahead and check out "Always Online"! Also go ahead and check out "Clockwise" as well! And thanks for reading "Bitter & Sweet Love" C: ~ Coco }