1-Sneaking Out

Avi's POV:

Our hands were connected underneathe the table as we couldn't take our eyes off each other. We just sat there confessing our love over our practically empty plates of chicken alfredo. We never get to say this stuff around each other cause if the band and touring and close spaced living conditions not to mention they don't know about us yet. Her eyes sparkled in the moon light. The waitor politley interrupted us giving us the bill. We soon left the resturaunt hand in hand with her blonde curls lying against my shoulder as she rested ber head there as we walked our way back to the hotel room. Sneaking  got harder and harder as tour got more stressful. Nobody not even Esther knew about us. 

Kirstie's POV:

Avi the gentleman that he is brought me to my suite and planted a big kiss on my lips. He never wanted it to end. I sometimes wish the band knew about us but the both of are so worried about their thoughts on it professionally. I walk into my room and flopped on my bed,

"I love him so much, why does he have to be so irresistable and pref-" I got cutoff in when I see my  phone light up.

Avriel🎤😘:

I miss you already Princess💘👑

I miss you too babe💕

Its impossible not to miss such a beautiful person. 

The next morning Scott and Mitchy my 2 Favorite Queens invited me to hang with them in their rooms. How could I let down such an offer? 

Scott's POV: 

"Hey mitch have you noticed the past month or so how Kirstie and Avi keep going out with each other on the same night both dressed up looking like they are meant to impress someone" I confess to mitch. I" mean yeah but they could just be catching up and makinf up for lost time you know from you know who" both of us refering to Kirstie's Ex who kinda pushed her away from the band. 

We hear a knock at the dorr and as I open it i "shh" mitch.

Kirstie has a puzzled look on her face...

A/n this is really short I know but i promise the next chapters will get better love ya babes~Ang💜

Also do you like my bio😏😂