4-Spilling the Truth

It was the day the band was leaving for tour! Everyone met up and they soon hit the rode to Navada where was their first tour date!

Avi's POV:

**about a half hour into the bus ride**

We were all the bus singing one of our favorite songs, Partrition by Beyonce lightly. We were all relaxing on the couches in the main part of the bus. It was Kevin, me in the middle and Kirstie on one couch. And across from us was Scott, Mitch, and Esther. Me and Kirst were already slightly cuddling, but tried to keep it casual for our sake of keeping us a secret. Everyone else was comfy too, all of us keeping close and snuggling made it less noticable also.:) 

I had my arm rested on the top of the couch when I decide to put my arm around Kirstin's waist tightly.

I tried to hide my hand...but it seems not to really work. Kirstie looked at me and smiled and put her head on my chest. It was clear that the others noticed.

Scott had to take a second look.

Esther raised her eyebrow.

Mitch jaw nearly dropped. 

Kevin...Kevin well wasn't paying attention as usual.

I look down at Kirstie and notice she has fallen asleep. I just try not to make eye contact with anyone to not create awkwardness. I get up and go to the kitchen to make some tea. I a few seconds later hear  small footsteps behind me and see Esther come in. I say nothing, there's nothing to be said. Esther just stands there for a while I notice. Finally she budges.

"Okay so are you gonna spill or what?"  She says.

"Spill wha-" I say as she cuts me off.

"Don't play dumb Avriel! With you a Kirstie!" She says trying not to scream.

"I don't know what you are talking about?"

I do know what she was talking about I just wasn't sure if I was ready to tell anyone, Especially my big sister, and more importantly, 'was Kit ready?'

"Okay when your ready to tell me what's going on tell me. I'll be waiting" she says putting her hands up.

I'm practically done making my tea when I just decide to tell her.

I sigh, "Fine me and Kirstin have been dating for the past 2 months."

She squeals! "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I always knew you liked her and that you guys would go out some day!" She says obnoxiously poking me non-stop.

"Stop it your so annoying" I say as we both giggle and smile.

We go back and sit down. Next to Kirstie. Seconds later I get a text. From of course... Esther. Nice one sis...

Esther🙄💕:

#KAVI IS OTP❤️😂

I feel my face go red and I cover my face and say to Esther, "I hate you" we both giggle. Scott and Mitch both look greatly confused.

**later on that night**

Avi's POV: 

Later that night Esther, Kirstin, and I are in the lounge relaxing.

I tap Kirst on the shoulder whispering, "I told her" nodding my head towards Esther.

"Oh..good. One person down 3 to go!" She said with a chuckle. I'm relieved she is okay with the fact I told her.

Kirstin's POV:

Me and Avi are still sitting in the lounge with Mitch, Scott, and Kevin sat across the way this time and still Esther.

Mitch whispers to me, "what was that earlier on?"

"Ermm..." As I lean in closer to Avi.

"You know Mitch I'm not Deaf" he says chuckling leaving The rest of us laughing.

"Oops! Should probably work on that" Mitch confesses.

"Ya maybe" I say quickly . 

There is a pause...

"So..." Scott announces.

"Soo...what" I says.

"Ya gonna share" he says.

"Umm...well me and Avi have Been going out for about 2 months now." I say leaving both me and Avi Smiling.

"I knew it" Kevin and Scott say is in sink.

"You owe me $10 Mitch" Kevin says.

Mitch sighs "Huh fine meat" 

"#kavi" Esther says throwing her hand up in the air.

We all are laughing histerically 

Im glad that was  easy I think to myself.

**going to bed** 

I'm super happy me and Avi's beds are next to each other's.

We are about to go to bed when we kiss eachother goodnight on the lips, maybe having it last a bit too much longer than it should of.

"Keep it in your pants Kaplan, same for you Princess" Mitch says leaving the 4 of us in a laughing fit.

"Yeah keep it PG down there" Scott says from the top bunk.

Kevin says inbetween giggles, "Yes Av gettin' it"

We are all in tears of laughter by now. Esther walks on by as me and Avi mouth 'I Love You' to each other.

Esther says, "Gross guys" with a giggle left behind. He all laugh some and fall asleep

(A/N I really enjoyed writing this chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it💜This I think is my fav chapter so far, I'm also the most proud of it. Love you my little kavi shipper! ~Ang

Qotd: Would you like any other ships to cameo in this? (Ex-Kesther, kori, schomiche?)