Episode 1 - Behind the Scenes

Violet's P.O.V

 Ugh. I got critiqued for being to boyish? I am a man after all. Well, this is a contest for drag queens but whatever. I still can't stop thinking about that one queen from before the challenge. I think her name is Pearl. She is kinda tall with a slow, tired walk. I mean he is still really hot out of drag though.

"Hey... I thought your runway was really good."

 I hear a voice behind me as I wipe my makeup off my face after the day is over.

I am a little startled by the voice but I turn around to see who it is. Its Pearl.

"Oh hi there." I say confidently, trying not to seem nervous.

"Thanks. I thought yours was...unique." I respond to his compliment in my nicest voice.

" Oh thanks. I would have liked to win but at least I'm safe, you know." Pearl says in a chill tone.

I'm thinking about what I want to say back that is not really appropriate for our first meeting.

I finally tell him, " Well, um I am super tired. Tough day, am I right?"

"Yeah. Me too. I guess I should go..." Pearl sighs. He seems very tired, like he is sleepwalking.

After he leaves my station in the workroom, I grab my stuff and head to the door. I see him standing at his station reading something...I don't know what it is though. A piece of paper maybe? I turn away so I don't seem like a stalker. I push the doors open and strut my way to the van that will drive me to the hotel.

Once I finally unlock the door to my hotel room, I set my headphones on the table next to the door and go straight toward the bathroom. I go to the counter and pull my hair out of the tight bun it has been in all day. My hair is greasy but I'm to tired to care. I walk to my bed and collapse into a deep sleep.