Episode 2 - Behind the Scenes

Violet 's POV
"If you can't love yourself, than how the hell you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an amen?" RuPaul says to us as the film crew ends the shot.
We all respond to RuPaul saying, "Amen!" and start to prance on the runway along to Ru's "Dance with You."
"You look really good!" Pearl whispers to me as we walk off the main runway. I kind of already knew I looked good but I didn't want to seem selfish so I said," You look good, too." After I said that, we both just started to laugh. I don't know why, but the awkward silence was just funny.

*a half hour later*

The feeling of getting back to my hotel room is so much better than I remember. Once I am in my pajamas, I get in bed and turn off the lamp. I reach over to grab the remote and when I am just about to turn on the tv, I hear a knock on the door. The knock sounded kinda quiet and shy so it is either Trixie or Pearl. My feet ache from being in heels for the past 2 hours so when I get out of bed to answer the door I let out a big, "OW!"
'The door is so creaky!" I think as open the door. Holy crap! It's Pearl.

●sorry for the short chapter:(
●if you have any suggestions, you can comment:)