Episode 2 - Part 2

Pearl's P.O.V

" Matt? Are you there?" I hear a voice say. I can't really tell who it is talking because I'm just now waking up. Surprisingly this hotel bed is extremely comfortable.

"Matt? I can't find you. And I miss you." I keep hearing this voice but here is no one in my hotel room.

Is it a ghost? Never mind....its not a ghost.....

I soon realize that its just my imagination. My brain is remembering what the letter read. The letter from last night. The letter from Lucas that somehow wound up in my suitcase. I can't think of how or why it wound up there. I haven't even seen Lucas since I found out that I was gonna be on Drag Race.

I'm still super confused about what just happened to me, but I have to get ready to go to the workroom.

*a hour later*

"Alright ladies, this is your cue." The crewman dude says to us before we walk into the workroom.

I walk in and I feel someone's arm brush against mine. I turn my head slightly to see who it is, and of course it is Violet. Did he mean to do that? Did he mean to touch my arm?

I can't really think about that now because RuPaul is talking to us and wouldn't want to interrupt Mama Ru.

"Ok hunties, this week's main challenge is Glamazonian Airways..." explains RuPaul. "I hope you have some travel couture because the runway look is Jet Set Eleganza."

 I  immediately think, 'What is Violet going to do for her look? I bet it's going to be fierce though. And I just know that she's gonna look really good (if you know what I mean.)