Chapter two

My eyes widened even more as I heard yet another chilling voice from behind me.

  "Yeah and what's it to ya?" The guy asked and I could see fear in his eyes despite his brave facade. "You hurt my brother, I hurt you." 

  I gulped and tried turning around to see the owner of the strong, confident voice, but his grip only got tighter making me whimper again. "Let him go." The guy spoke to the two holding Marcel against the locker. If you think about it, it's kinda sad that two guys have to hold down a nerd. 

  "Let her go too." I heard Marcel's distinct voice speak up bravely. "I don't think so. It's a trade off." 

  I stared up into his cold, dark, blue eyes. I lifted my free arm and slapped him across the face with enough force to turn it to the side. "Let me go." I seethed through gritted teeth. He clenched his jaw and brought his hand back. I forced my eyes closed and waited for impact, but it never came. I slowly opened them to see an arm covered in tattoos extended over my short figure, holding the guys fist. 

  "Let her go." He growled. The guy instantly dropped my arm and practically ran with the other two to the other end of the hall and down the stairs. 

  I swallowed, almost afraid to see the figure standing directly behind me, breathing down my neck. I was slightly relieved when Marcel's face appeared before me. "Are you okay?" I nodded and looked down at my throbbing arm to see a large handprint mark that I knew would be a bruise soon. I rubbed my fingers over it, wincing and sucking in a sharp breath of air. I heard an awkward cough behind me, but I still didn't turn around. 

  "Um, Mia, I'd like you to meet my brother Harry. Harry this is Mia." Another figure stood in front of me and I gasped in shock. 

  He had the same piercing green eyes as Marcel. His hair wasn't slicked back like Marcel's, but stood up in almost a quiff. He was tall and broad shouldered like Marcel. His voice was much deeper than Marcel's, but it was more attractive. He was complete opposite from him. He had tattoos covering almost every inch of skin that was seen through his tight, white shirt and he had a lip ring. He had a dark demeanor about him and it scared me. 

  "Hello, beautiful." He extended his hand to me and I took it, blushing at his comment. "Hi." I shyly stated. 

  "When are they ever gonna leave you alone? It's like they can't get a message through their thick skulls." Harry growled angrily, directing his attention to his brother. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine." Harry huffed and rolled his eyes. "Nice to meet you, gorgeous. See ya later, Marcel." He waved and made his way down the hall, leaving me to blush again. 

  "Don't worry about him. He's my twin." I nodded knowingly and we made our way to the classroom. 

~*~

🎶And I cannot remember
What life was like through photographs
Trying to recreate images life gives us from our past🎶

Thanks so much for reading!!!!! Any questions just ask!!!!

I have family coming down today till bout Monday so I most likely wont be able to post while I'm gone! Still love yall!! For future reference when there's something important in authors notes I will put this👉⛔ at each end!!!!!! K love yall!!!! Thanks so much for all the support!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌