Imagine 2- Seeing into the future

Another week that Theo is gone is like having a dagger sent through your heart. You've been together since you were 19. You always support Theo in everything he does and he does the same for you. Today he has an interview and that's what's going to make your day. Seeing and hearing him laugh and joke and poke fun. You turn the channel onto 193 where the interview is coming in live. It already started but Theo is about to be on right away. You sit on the couch cuddled in with a blanket and pillow. You see Theo and you start squealing like a 13 year old fangirl. They start asking questions about movies and TV shows he's been on. Then they start getting into personal situations.

"Do you see yourself and Y/N getting married?"

You gulp. You never did talk about this stuff with Theo. You guys were always living in the moment. The odd kids conversation did pop up every once in awhile but never marriage. This was it. Did he really love you?

"Yes. Definitely."

You let out a sigh of relief. You didn't realize you were holding your breath. You were so happy you didn't know what to do.

*********

After the interview you call Theo. It was your tradition to call after every interview.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe!"

"Hey Y/N. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. Did you mean what you said on the interview?"

"Mean what?"

"About seeing us getting married?"

"Of course I did. I love you so much. I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Me too. Love you. Talk to you later."

"You too. Bye babe."

Your heart flutters. You love him so much.

*******************************************************