Chapter 3

The day went by fast and eventually it was after school.
I carelessly walked to the janitor's closet. He was waiting patiently, and smirked when he saw me.
"Follow me."
We walked outside and into this place behind the school. I've never seen this place...ever.
We entered inside and he turned on the lights.It was a small, but cozy place.
"Were finally alone..." He smirked.
"What do you want from me?" I said combing out my hair with my hand.
He grabbed my waists and pulled me close, "I want you and your body."
I pushed him away from me, but didn't run away, I enjoyed the pleasure.
He grabbed my ass and squeezed it tight, I let out a small moan. He smirked.
I pushed him away and walked out, I wanted to have sex with him...but not at this moment.
"I'll have you...one day." He yelled out to me.
I smiled to myself as I walked away.

Mr.Poss looked to be in his early 30s, he was quite handsome for his age. His eyes were like crystals shinning in the light. There was something about Mr.Poss that made me wanting more.
I never got this much attention from a white man, before. It felt good to know someone like him liked me. I also guilty... I knew this pleasure was wrong, but I still decided yo move on with it.

I walked home, with my "smile". But my smile had faded into a guilty forced smirk. Taylor had went home with Andre, so I walked home all alone.
"Watch out!" Someone yelled.
I turned to see who it was, it was a boy riding bike. And bike was coming my way, so I jumped to the side, as he crashed into the bushes behind me.
I brushed myself off, and ran to help him up.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yea..." He said, as I helped him up.
"Ok that go---" I stopped.
He was...hot. His hair was curly, and he had green eyes, and he was "light skinned".
"What?" He said shaking off the leaves in his hair.
"Well...um, nothing." I stood there staring.
He noticed and gave me a smile. I tried to smile, but it ended up some other thing. He pulled out a pen and wrote a phone number on my arm.
"Call me..." He said getting on his bike.
I couldn't say anything, I was...shocked. He laughed and rode away.
When he was finally gone, I pulled out my phone and put in his number in my contacts: "Mysterious Hot Boy"...perfect.

I finally made it home.
"What brought a smile to your face." My brother asked.
"Life." I smiled even harder.
He laughed, "You have one?"
I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room. I could still hear him laugh uncontrollably. I closed my door and sat on my couch in my room.
Peace & Quiet.
I pulled out my phone and scanned through my contacts, to find "Mysterious Hot Boy"
It took awhile, but I eventually got it.
I decided to text him,
Hey...this is the girl you met on the sidewalk today.
I pressed send, then turned my phone off.
What would he say?
Would he even remember me?
What if its a fake number...?
I frowned, but still wanted a response.
I decided to go downstairs and get a snack.
"Hey Honey, how was school?" My mom asked.
I thought about today...the pleasure...
"It was great." I smirked.
My mom smiled, "That's good, you're dad will be late, he stuck in traffic."
I rolled my eyes, "Ok..."
He wasn't stuck in traffic, he was cheating on my mother. I know that because of the text messages he received last week. It said,
Hey baby, meet me at the bar, tomorrow night.
He's been getting messages like that, and I know because I've checked. My mother doesn't know, because she's doesn't like to snoop around stuff.
I hated seeing my father's face. He always had a guilty face on...I could tell. I don't know how he's managed getting kissed by a bunch of women...like how.
I grabbed an apple and headed right back upstairs. I entered my room to see my phone beeping.
I hurried to get it,
Hey, LOL you really texted me...
He responded...
I did some kind of happy dance, I didn't think he would respond. I typed something on my phone and pressed send:
LOL, yeah

We had a long conversation about our lives. Well I didn't tell him about Mr.Poss. That was my business...Anyways, turns out he's an only child, he goes to Darius Rhodes Highschool, really close to my house, and he's from Alabama. He's really sweet and kind...but of course I don't like him...
Oh what am I kidding, I really really like this guy.
After texting him for what looked to be an hour, I decided to make dinner tonight. Just to be nice...