PROLOGUE \\ 'cause we girls need to take a break too

PROLOGUE
"The Plan"

You bit your lip and threw the pillow on your face. "Those guys... I'm really tired of them..."

"I know right!" Hungary blurted out. "Now I'm not at all sure if they really are men! Even Roderich!" You raised a brow at her statement.

"I thought you'd like it. The fact that they looked like they're into guys, I meant." Hungary protested, saying something about 'not when it's serious!' and so on and so forth. (You bet your ass cheeks they're simply excuses due to her current issue.)

Belgium let out a sigh as she let her body plop on the large bed and rested her head on her arms. "I think the only one who can be called a 'real' man is France, of all people.." All the girls sneered from disgust for a moment yet they nodded in full agreement.

"I'm not really interested in having a French pervert as a boyfriend," Vietnam stated firmly. "It's... way too creepy."

"Doesn't he go for both gender too?" you smirked.

"What about Yao-gege?" Taiwan piped. Vietnam lightly cocked her head to the side and shrugged.

"No. China has Russia," Hungary began. You snorted and made a face at her in which she simply giggled at your reaction.

"That China has my dear brother?!" Belarus shrieked. She nearly brought out her knife when Ukraine tried to calm her down, while fear and panic immediately vanished from the group. "Now, now, Natalia..."

Monaco, as if not affected by what had just occurred,  stared at Hungary in confusion. "How did you know?"

"She's a rabid yaoi fangirl. There's no surprise there. She's probably stalked loads of men to find info about their, uh, sexuality. But don't be surprised if she'd also ship two straight men together, 'kay?" you told her in a reassuring wave of your hand. Hungary glared at you and looked at Monaco innocently. "I do not stalk them. I simply observed them, Monica. RoChu's one of my favorite pairings, by the way~"

Some girls who couldn't care less about her obsession grumbled. "Well, this is Lizzie for you," you retorted coolly.

"I've got it!" Bella cried, catching the girls' attention. "How about we leave them alone and go on a vacation? Better do that than bore ourselves during the World Conference, amirite?"  Some girls nodded while others simply remained quiet. "And maybe, just maybe, they'd want us to come back!"

A smile etched the girls' faces. Few of them were reluctant at first but...

"Sounds great!" you exclaimed, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Yeah! We'll make sure they'll really beg for mercy just to get us back!" Elizaveta clapped her hands together.

"Seems okay to me," Anh Linh spoke, a small, mischievous smile appearing on her face.

"That does sound good but... where are we going to spend our vacation?" Seychelles asked. Silence fell in Belgium's room and vehicles outside can only be heard. All of them shifted uncomfortably. You sweatdropped.

"Maybe we can go to the mall then, after that, go to the beach?" you suggested, breaking the ice. The girls nodded once again.

Belgium grinned. "Then it's final! We'll have this fun 'vacation' all to ourselves!"

Loud cheers and yells can be heard from the house.

❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀

A/N: First fic I published and it's a yuri lmao. I did a few revisions for the Wattpad version of this story but it's not that noticeable. Maybe I'll also add some pictures and background music if I have time. And because this site doesn't include a footer in every chapter, I'll just post extra stuff below the Author's Notes as a bonus. It's not really necessary for you to read so I'm gonna put them there. Anyway, thank you for reading!  

❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀

Meanwhile at the World Conference Room...

"Ah... minna, have you seen the girls around?" Several pairs of eyes darted towards Kiku. After a short silence, the Brit placed his tea back on the plate and broke the ice.

"To tell you the truth, no. I have not seen them until now and I was about to ask you the same thing," he ran his hand through his hair. Beside him was America, who continued gobbling up all the burger as he could while pausing to say, "Beats me."

"Ve~? They're not here...?" It took a few more seconds before Italy understood and started flailing his arms, panicking. "Oh no!! What are we gonna do, fratello?!" Lovino was, unfortunately, whacked by one of his brother's arms and wasn't amused the least bit as he started shouting profanities. Needless to say, not only the former was affected but also almost half of the men who had their own business to deal with.

As he watched the commotion, Kiku merely sighed. Looks like they won't be able to find the girls in time for the meeting.