BONUS \\ crazy & cute

V-DAY SPECIAL

BELARUS
"Crazy"

A girl who appears to be wearing a simple, flowing navy blue dress stormed out of a room in frustration, a small white ribbon adorned her beautiful, platinum-blonde hair bouncing in the air in every slightest moment she does. If those are the only things to describe her, one can probably imagine a simple damsel in distress in need for help.

But that's not how it always works in real life.

"Khhhh...! Why doesn't my dear brother want to marry me?!" Did he find someone else to replace her?! If so, then she'd definitely...

Whoops. Forgot to mention that this is also her.

She furiously threw the knife in the air in a random direction, not giving a damn whether someone gets hit or not. Truly, she was aiming at no one. Yes, of course, but whoever happens to be passing by must be the most unfortunate man of all.

Angry tears formed on the edge of her eyes, a shaking hand clutching the almost-crumpled and destroyed box that was supposed to be handed over to her "special someone".

"O-oh, Natasha, you're awake...!" Katyusha beamed, clumsily preparing various ingredients on a table. "D-do you know what today is?"

She didn't answer. The older sister continued somewhat nervously, "...It's Valentines Day!"

This time, Belarus merely grunted in response, not taking her eyes off her 'beloved' brother by the window. Her sister sighed softly.

"We should make chocolates for our brother, at least... H-he'll absolutely love it! Um... how about it...?"

....

Lies.

From the way he'd stared at her own present, it was as if he'd found her chocolates, her hardwork contagious and wanted nothing to do with it. She remembered the whole thing. His smile was something she didn't want to see- no, it was a different one and this time, colder than it used to be. His words were calm but harsh enough to tell her to leave him alone, even though he didn't say that to her directly.

Hissing out one last curse, she threw the wretched thing she now loathed to the core and stomped away to their house.

=*=

You silently inspected the kitchen knife with your bare hands.

Before all these, you just happened to be that unfortunate man (or woman, for that matter) mentioned above. Though you weren't that unlucky, said weapon had lightly touched the side of your cheek and nearly made a cut as it flew past you.

  Humming your favorite song, you immediately realized whose owner it is. A handy-dandy knife still dangerous enough to hurt people- you couldn't help but squeeze your eyes shut. Who else could it be but her?  

Geez. What a crazy woman.

...

But-

Yep. A totally normal day for everyone.

=*=

"Err, don't you think Belarus is getting scarier lately? I feel like she's going to chop our heads off if we get near her!" Belgium, who was currently beside you and obviously not paying attention to the country talking in front, whispered to you. You shrugged, continuously munching on your [favorite food].