4 Years Later

Me and the lads were just got out of the car. All the fans were yelling from left to right they were around us but good thing bodyguards were here. I heard fans yell HARRY I LOVE YOU LOUIE ZAYN LOVE YOU LIAM NIALLAR ONE DIRECTION LOVE YOU MARRY ME. Me and the boys signed and took pictures with the fans. We just got back from a signing in the mall and were on a way up to our hotel rooms. As I was finishing up a text from my mum. She asked me if I got my birthday present. It told her yes but it was a month late cause it got lost in the mail. I'm now 20 and I'm happy.

"Daddy Daddy" I heard a small child say it in font of me holding a picture saying My name, Harry. And reaching to hug my leg. She must of gotton passed the guards sweet thing. I picked her up.

"Sweetly where's your mum or dad."I asked.

"Your my daddy and mummy is...gone." She said as her smile turned into a frown.

"Darcy" she said so softly.

"Hey Harry who do you have there." Louis asked me.

"I don't but her name is Darcy."

As I started at her and saw her eyes it felt like I already knew her some how.

"DARCY DARCY oh there you are." A girl with black wavely hair said sneaking though the guards. And walking towards me.

"Izzzy I found daddy."

"Darcy come here." She said reaching for her and I just hesitated to give her back.

"Who are you? And why should I give her back to you."

"Harry she is my sister and you should She's my sister"

"Okay before you two start yelling here lets go inside and talk about this." Liam said.

"No we don't want to get in the way of harry styles life again." She said taking Darcy away from me.

"What do you mean--" I got cut off.

"Really harry let's go inside with them and talk about this inside pleas." Zayn said.

"Fine" she said as I noded.

She reached for a bag that she had behind her.

"Love is this your luggage can I help you with it." I said reaching for it.

"Yes and no you may not I can do it by myself." She said it kinda rudely. What did I do to his girl that made her hate me.

We reached the room door where everyone sat down while the girl was just standing tapping her foot and had her arms folded to get chest.

"Pleas sit."

"No thank you we wouldn't be much here. Darcy let's go."

"No I want to stay with daddy."

"Okay Darcy why are you callin me your dad. Sweetly."

"Cause you are."

"Okay who are you what's your name and why is she calling me daddy" i said getting up setting Darcy on the couch and facing the girl.

"I'm Isabella Marie Moyor and this is my sister Darcy Esme Moyor. You knew our mother Nina Rose Moyor." She said facing me with very little tearly eyes.

"You know Nina how and how are you her daughter and where is she and why is Darcy calling me her dad."

She said facing my face then Turing to face Darcy who was now asleep on the couch and Niall holding her.

"Niall places take her in another room I don't want her to feel scared or wake up to me and harry yelling at each other." She said and Niall did as she said. All who was left was me her and zayn Liam and louis.

"Okay now can you pleas tell me love. And I mean everything."

"Nina is my mother my adopted daughter. She adored me when I was 11. When Darcy was 3 months old. And she is calling you her dad cause you are. Before you were famous you and my mum were 16 and you two 'did it' and she got pregnet with Darcy."

"She never told me that she left with out her telling me she was. Why would she do that.!"

"How could you. You know exactly why she left!" She yelled with tears in her eyes.

"I don't! And where is Nina why isn't she not here." She faced the floor and she looked me in the eyes.with tears in her eyes.

"She died. She passed away when Darcy was about to turn 3."

That shocked me and I was on tears by now and faced the floor. She can't be dead. Me and Nina were Togther for almost two years. How did she die and not tell me she had Darcy. I loved her very much and still do. No matter who I dated I can get over her. I still love her and always will. As I faced Isabella again she was crying and was just standing there. She was and still is Nina's daughter and if Darcy was my daughter then Isabella is also mine. I reached to her and hugged her she soon huged me back and broke down hugging me.