A family?

She was in my arms and sobbing. The possibly that she could be my daughter even more made me ask her more question.

"Isabella how did she die. I'm sorry to ask but I got to know everything."

"She had a tomer and didn't make it" she said leaving my grasp and wiping her tears away.

" how did you find me."

"We'll Darcy was crying about how she wanted to meet you and I said no. And since I hate seeing my little sister cry I brought her here. We heard irks talking about you guys."

"Okay but why did she leave with out telling me she had Darcy."

"SHE DIDN'T ! She called you many times but you didn't answer so she left a voice message. The day after you wrote a heart braking letter and not even able to see her face to face." She said with tears and angery eyes.

"What letter!?"

"This one the one you wrote and sent a girl name lexi to give it to her. She gave me it and told me everything"

She handed me the letter. It said

Dear Nina,

I don't have time for a baby right now and or time for you. Give it Away or sonething. Just don't call me or text me any more cause I have my career to think of.

Harry

This letter was no where written by me and Lexi was my ex girlfriend before I got with Nina. I had many questions in my head.

"I never heard the voice mail or wrote a letter. I'm not that cold hearted. But I knew Lexi she was my ex before Nina. I think she might be the one who wrote it. Pleas bealive me.'"

"Okay harry I do but not fully. And sorry for being so rude is just that I got mad and brought back the memories about how my mum told me about you and how she was."

"It's okay Isabella. I understand now I have some questions for you."

She nodded and sat down. Next to Louis. Which I forgot was there with zayn and liam.

"Isabella how old are you."

"Harry pleas call me Bella and I'm 15 Turing 16 next month. My mom adopted me when I was 11."

"Okay isn't not that I don't bealive you Bella but I just want to check Darcy is my daughter and she is your sister" I waited for her to yell at me.

"Okay I get it."

"Now are you hungry love." Liam asked her.

"Umm yeah sure. What do you have."

"We'll nothing but if you want we will order pizza. What do you like on it."

"Italian sausage. And where is Darcy I want to see her."

"I'll take you to her." I said taking her bag to the next room where Niall was with Darcy.

"Hey Niall where's Darcy."

"Hey harry she's sleeping. And is everything okay with you and umm the girl."

"Yeah and Niall her name is Isabella."

"Listing I got to go take a shower. Watch them for me I have a feeling she might try to leave."

"Yeah sure"

I said as I went in to the other room and got ready to go in the shower.

-----------Niall--------------

I saw Isabella head towards the bed and kiss Darcy on the forehead and sat on the couch. She was just siting there and was reaching for paper and pencil. I made my way to the couch and faced her.

"Hey umm what you doing?"

"Umm I am drawing. It helps me think."

"Ohh well how old are you."

"I'm 15 and Turing 16 next mouth."

"Ohh well that's cool and can I see what you are drawing."

"Umm yeah I guess and sure." She said handing me the paper that had a very good drawin picture of Darcy sleeping.

"Wow that's nice it's actually very well drawn."

"Thanks."

She went back to drawing and I was just there starting at her dark wavy hair. She had brown eyes and was like kinda tall. Wow she was so pretty.

"So Isabella....... Aren't you going to eat"

"Yeah but maybe later. And please call me Bella Niall." She said with a grin on her face that showed off her cute dimples.

"Ohh okay well Bella how you been."

"Ummm Niall I can tell your not really sure what to say cause my sister might be Harry's daughter and since you think I'm like crazy and wild and have anger issues. But I'm crazy and wild differently in a more fun way. And trust me I don't have anger issues it's just that I'm over protective about my little sister."

"Bella since you and Darcy are sisters that also makes you Harry's daughter. Nina adopted you."

"We'll Darcy is Harry's daughter but I can't be. I been hurt and left alone to many times."

"What are you talking about Bella."

"Nothing. So how about that pizza." She said getting up an heading for the door.

"Okay"

-----------------after dinner--------------

Isabella POV

It was 1:45 am and everyone was asleep. I was with Darcy and Niall and Harry were sleeping in the living room. As I got up I got my bag and got to the living room. Put on my shoes and jacket. As I was closing the door to the room.

"Where do you think your going Isabella." Someone said from behind me.

I tured around slowly and saw Niall says in there with a bottle of water in his hand. He only had a tank top and his shorts.

"Niall I'm not going any where. What makes you think that." I said so nervously.

"Yeah okay. Why do you have your suitcase. And your shoes and jacket on."

"Ummmmmmmm that's none of you bussniess."

"Actually it is. Since my best friend o we there. harry styles might be father of that little girl and since she's your sister he wants you both with him. You leaving will just hurt him . And what would Darcy do. She would go crazy and try to find you. You are all she's has."

"Not true now she has Harry and you guys. Louis Liam Zayn and you Niall."

"Yes but she also needs her sister who she grew up with."

He was right and I can't just leave Darcy alone she my everything to. I tured around took of my jacket and shoes and layers in bed with Darcy. All night thinking about her.