Happy moments

I fell asleep after mine and Harry's talk. he's Darcys father and kinda mine. well I have a dad. I don't know if I should be happy or i don't know what to think or feel.

I woke up to the sounds of a little girl crying and screaming. But why. I felt that I should get up and check on her. I knew it was Darcy I know her cry and scream very well.

I got up with my broken knee and broken hand. with bruises on cheek and jaw with a cut and bruise on my lip and another cut on my eye browed.

I reached for a blanket cause I was cold. I was only wearing sweats and a tank top with my fuzz socks. I went out of my room to see why she was crying.

Darcy was being carryed by Harry he trying to keep her clam. By trying to give her candy toys by it wasn't working at all.

"Hey can I help." I asked as I walked Into the living room.

"Bella your supposed to be resting go back to bed." Harry said giving Darcy to Louis.

"But I wanted to get up and help out with things I'm fine harry."

"Bella I want Bella" Darcy said trying to get away from Louis

"What you don't like your uncle Lou that makes me sad." he said acting like he's about to cry.

" I do Lou but I want her." she so running towards me and tackling me making lose my balance for a bit.

"Hey there where have you been all day" I asked picking her up and siting her up on my lap even if it hurt like hell.

"I been out with uncle Zayn and Perrie" she tryed to pronounced Perrie but she couldn't really say it clearly.

"Ohh that's fun. now why are u so grumpy." I asked her

"Daddy wouldn't do bye bye" she said.

"I keep thinking she Dosent want me to carry her or she Dosent want to see me" he said sitting next to me" but its not sure what she wants"

"Harry, Darcy is trying to say she wants a goodnight song. I sing to her every night either little thing, isn't she lovely, dont let me go, dango family song" I said as I carried her to bed.

"Ohh she wants a lullaby. Niall get your guitar. lets put this little angle to sleep casue she needs to rest just like her sister." he said facing me when he said sister.

"What song?" Niall said

By now we were all in my room and Darcy was next to me in bed harry next to her Niall on the edges if the bed along with Liam Louis and Zayn.

"Little things" Darcy said.

As each word was said Darcy got more calm.

As each stum was strung her eyes were closing

Darcy fell to sleep as the last few words were said.

Carefully I got up and so did the rest of the boys , heading into the living room.n

"Gabby,you really need to sleep " said. Niall as he opened the fridge.

"No what I need is food."I was walking towards niall that was already holding a plate with pizza for me. As I grabbed the pizza our hands met and we just took a second to give one another a smirk.

I went back to sit by Harry and he was staring and glaring. It seems like he is thinking.

"Okay well Bella,Liam,Louis,and I need to go out and do a few erons. I hope you would be okay here alone with Zayn an-" then he was cut by Zayn.

"Actually mate I have a date with Perrier but bells if u want me to cancel I will so I can take care of you."

"No,mate you go on ur date,and I will stay with her. All of you guys head out. I will be able to take care of her." Niall said stepping up to the plate.

"Okay Niall. Make sure she doesn't run off again and please keep her safe." Harry said as he got up giving me a kiss on my for head.

The kids felt sweet from his part it felt like he truly loved me as his real daughter.

The boys left and that only left me and Niall to watch movies. We were both sitting on the couch and just staring into the moving screen as we sat far apart. Shivers ran down my spine as the AC went off.

"Are you cold?" Niall said as he leaned a bit closer.

"A little." He got up and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around us.

"I got lazy to grave another one for my self so is this alright." He asked.

"It's perfect.." I got so red as I let the words slid out of my mouth. I cozied up on Niall's chest.

We spent the rest of the reminding movie time cuddling. How being close to him felt so right and yet so wrong. I love his secnt. I love the warmth. I love being with him. I might not know him fully but I want to be with him. But it would be wrong for me to fall in love with my father's band mate.

"Bella, are you okay?" He asked  and his green eyes shined each time I looked into them.

" I've never been better."

He inched in closer and closer"that's good"

I could feel the warmth from his lips almost on mine. Just one more move and.....

"Bella!?" A little scream came out of no where.

We fell from our trance realizing what was about to happen. We knew it was wrong.

"That's Darcy I will check on her." I said leaving Niall on the couch and heading to grab Darcy and sitting on the couch. Was I really about to kiss Niall Horan.