Us

☺-------------BellasPOV --------------

When me and Niall fished cleaning up we went to the other hotel room to play our guitars. My guitar I found in a Garage sale. It was and 6 stung acoustic guitar which was light brown. My toner was getting really old and broke te last time I was playing my guitar. My grandmother taught me how to play when I was 13, ohh how I miss her and my mom.

As I sat on the couch and waited for Niall to come back with the other toner. I thought about the happy moments I had with my grandparents and mom with Darcy. I miss her smile and her laugh. I ended up giggling like crazy.

"What so funny" Niall asked handing me he toner an siting next to me.

"Umm well I was remembering how me, Darcy and my mom and her parents used to have so much fun together. I remnber once when my grandparent s took us to this small park. Ohh gosh It was beautiful a lake and a small forest with a playground and a place for a picnic. We set up next to the water. Darcy she was only two then. I was eating my favorite brownie that I was Saving for a week cause I want to eat that day. My mother she ha the brightest idea to pick me up and trow me in the water. Ohh how I screamed and looked at my brownie with sadness. My mom and grandparents laughing her buts off at me. So I got our of the water and picked up a cup cake and placed it on my mother face . Her whole face was cover in iceing. My grandmother did the same to me and my grand father did the same to her. And little Darcy she also placed one on my grandad. We were laughing Like ther was no tommorow. Everyone was staring at us that day. Bit we didn't care. She just laughed and laughed. That day and then on we called it cupcake day and would return there and do the same every year." I told Niall while letting out a few tears knowin that there will be no cupcake day this ear since agin since my grandparents passéd away aftet a car crash a month after Darcys birthday.

"Aww that sounds fun. Now lets not cryer play a song okay."

"Ohh yeah okay umm lets okay moments buy one direction."

"Haha okay."

Shut the door, turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moments in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement is clouded

Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Try to scream out my lungs