Thinking

Harry POV

I was jut creaking outa out where Isabella was.i was pacing and watching Darcy poor thing she thinks her sister is out buying food and cloths. Why did she leave. I'm kinda mad at Niall burst least i know he tryed to stop her. Just then Niall Liam Louis came in all just looking at me as if I had done something bad.

"What are you guys staring at?" I said being kinda rude.

"I know where Bella come on the guys are staying with Darcy. Zayn is getting the car s d Paul." Niall said while grabbing my arm. And pulling my down to the loby explaing everything to me how she called him and told him she need help. I just hope she's okay. But if Paul's coming then something really has to be bad.

The car ride seemed as it took years to get there. But In reality is was like 10 minutes. I rushed out of the car ran to the the nearest elevator. It closed before Zayn and Paul could get in me and Niall where in front so we could get there faster.

260....262....... 263 that's it. I opened the door to see this James Kid on my daughter hitting her. Right then and there I lost it and attcked him with all my force. I pulled him off of her and started to punch him. I picked up his face and put up to my face. He was bleeding now.

"What give you a right to hurt my daughter!!!!!! I hope you had a great life cause after this you will spend your rest of your life in prison that you would rot in there. I give you my word." I was on top of him and still punching him. Then felt two arms pull me off. It was Paul.

"Harry control your self. You can't get in trouble."

"Yeah mate you can't ." Zayn said holding me back.

They were right. Very sadly they where. Even if i wanted to kill this kid so bad but I can't this is not me.

"DON'T YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER GO LOOK FOR BELLA AGAIN YOU WOULD REGRET IT.!!!!!" I said and getting away from Zayn and Paul I went off running to Bella who was now being carryed buy Niall. How hurt she was.

"I'll be back ill go pull the car around back okay."

Niall just nodded. With that I ran down got the car and went around back. While waiting for them if felt my self break down. She can die and i havent even told her hat i love her as if she was my real daughter.bi care so much about her i just cant bare to lose her. not her. I cryed and cryed just thinking about that.

"Pleas don't let. Her die pleas I all ready lost nina I can't lose her too." I wispered to myself.

----- -----------------------

Niall POV

We entered in to the room and saw Bella on the ground with her so called loving boyfriend.how that broke my heart. I wanted to beat this kid up but harry beat me to it. So instead picked up Bella and carried her. She was covered in blood in bruises. But she was still beautiful. How my heart was hurting just seeing her like this.

She not moving. SHE'S NOT MOVING.

She can't die. I love her. I want her to be my princess and my only one. With her flaws and all. I can't lose her I just cant. I need her to stay alive cause with out her i would die. I would die. I felt tears going down my face.

"Bella pleas don't leave me Harry's needs you. Liam Zayn and Louis needs you. If you leave how would they know what to get there girls as a present. Darcy needs you. She loves you. You have to teach her how to play or draw. I need you. To stay with me no matter what or how." I was I full blown tears but I got to suck it up cause I'm losing my blance and I might drop her. I cleaned my face in time cause harry came running be hind me.