part 2

"You weren't just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky"

People know her as the girl who's always smiling. But they haven't seen the real her. They haven't seen the girl who cries herself to sleep just because she thinks no one cares. The girl who tears her own skin, satisfied as she watches the blood bead out.

She wonders if anyone will ever love her. She wonders if they would care if it's 3 in the morning and she's crying, barley able to breathe. Would they care if she shut them out, not explaining why? Would they care if she found relief in a razor instead of their arms?

Her mind is like the ocean and right now there's a tsunami going on. She doesn't want to drown but the water is filling her lungs. She's gasping for breath. Doesn't anyone care?

"Fat"
"Ugly"
"Attention seeker" they would call her. She didn't understand. She starved herself just like everyone else, she was skinny right? She put on makeup like everyone else, she was pretty right? She hides her scars so they don't see them she's doesn't want the attention right?

She's drowning in her sadness. She a fish that doesn't know how to swim. She tries to remember what makes her happy, but all that comes to mind is death.

"I swear I'm doing okay" she says. But that's a lie to. She's drowning, gasping for breath. She's starting to lose her mind again. Loosing pieces of herself along the way.

She just wants someone to understand. Someone who will sit there in silence while she spills everything out. Someone who can read her lips without moment. Someone who can see past her smile and into her soul.

She has a broken heart. "Why do you let them tear you apart" people would ask. Her lips bleed out, the words she holds in. Her wrists shine with the letters she's engraved. They all say the same thing "Help"