part 5

> Not included in the wattys entry

"When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars"

To her all of this is getting really old. She's having trouble sleeping on her own. She's feeling like a house but not a home.

Underneath her darkness there's a light that's trying so hard to be seen. She can't lift the weight. It stands on her shoulders and her heart just breaks.

She used to think her happiness would last forever but she was wrong. She wants a piece of their hearts so she'll never be alone.

Everyone thought that she was just fine. But they didn't know that she could barely carry on.

This world cut deeper than a knife. She just needs someone to breathe her back to life. She was like a moth lured to the flame. The world let her in but she couldn't sense the pain.

Just like the world her pain is permanent she can't erase it. People watch her bleed until she can't breathe. She's falling onto her knees.

She tries to paint it in black and forget that it's over. She's going under and doesn't know if she'll make it out alive.

They tell her just ask if something is wrong. But how do you pour all your emotions out without sounding needy.

Sometimes it all gets a little too much. And the fog isn't clearing up. They tell her she doesn't have to be afraid because we're all the same. She doesn't believe them she tells herself she has scars. She's different from the rest.

They say true friends are never forgotten they will always live on in our hearts and dance on our stage of memories. She tells herself she doesn't have any true friends because there are no memories of people dancing in her head.

Death is all she thinks about. Part of every night and every day. Everything is a mess when she's alone. She just wants someone to understand.

People say there happier without her but yet they want her to stay. She knows there just using her but there the only friends she's got.

And when it got hard she would lose her focus.

So sorry for the short update the next one will be longer
And I hope you enjoyed this chapter full of Shawn Mendes references
(^__^)
This chapter kind of sucked but it makes me feel better