Its Okay To Be Broken

Prologue.

I don't know if I should be angry or start throwing a tantrum. There should be a book about "How to deal with your family dying right in front of you 101" because I swear I don't know how to react to this situation. Everyone keeps telling how sorry they

are, how my parents and siblings are, were, the nicest people on the block, how will they host the block parties now that the mayor Andy his trophy wife and trophy kids are, are, gone? Dead? I haven't shed a tear all day and night, but just as I am about to fall into a deep slumber right here in the funeral home, memories of my mom and dad and my younger sister Gracie and my older brother Scott, cross my mind and for the first time in a long time, I burst into tears not caring what everyone says. And when that's when I realize that my aunt is holding me in a bear hug, not for the fun of it, but to tell me that everything is going to be fine, that I am going to be fine, and with my aunt holding me close to her, not daring to say a word, I fall asleep. I dream of a happy world with Scott and Gracie and mom and dad and even our pet turtle Greenway, where we are all happy and no ones dead or dying or in pain. Smiles and laughs. I wish...

A/N

K. so this is my prologue to this book. am having bad writters block and this was the idea i could think of.

not my best work tho. urgh.

tell me wat you think of it!!??

*Xoxo*