Chapter 1

(Your P.O.V) -15 years old-

School had just let out and I was on my way home. It was raining but I had forgotten my umbrella at home. I sighed and pulled my blazer closer t me. As I was walking down the street I saw a boy a bit older than me speeding down the street. I noticed that he tried to stop but the street was slippery. When he slowed down he fell off the motorcycle and it ended up hitting me and knocking me out.

(Jinyoung's P.O.V) -17 yeas old-

When I feel off the motorcycle I notice that the girl wasn't moving. I tried to shake her but she didn't respond. I then went and picked her up and brought her under a tree. "Hey! Wake Up!" I almost screamed. She didn't respond. "Someone. Someone please help!" I called out. 5 minutes later the ambulance arrived and took her away.

-3 days later-

I was at court once again but this time for the incidence which occurred 3 days ago. I really didn't mean to hurt her. " Mr. Park after all the chances I gave you to change, you chose to not change, and because of this I have decided its best it I sent you to Ju-"but the judge was cut off. "It's not his fault! The floor was slippery and I fell and hit my head on the street and knocked myself out" She said out of breath. 'Its that girl from 3 days ago, is he okay?'I thought. The judge looked at her in astonishment but the dismissed the charges but let me out with a few warnings, the jury was then dismissed. When I went to thank the girl I noticed that she had already left. I ran out of the court room and saw that she was walking away with a limp. "Hey you!" I called put after her. She turned around and looked at me with confusion.

(Your P.O.V)

"Hey you!" I heard someone call out to me. I turned around and looked at the boy confused. "What?" I asked nervously. 'Why did you help me?" he asked with a smile. "Because it was an accident, you didn't do it on purpose, so there is no reason for you to be punished" I said and smiled.

(Jinyoung's P.O.V)

She really does smile beautifully . "W-why don't I walk you home" I asked. She shook her head no but I grabbed her hand and we started walking. Se limped so I crouched down in front of her. "What are you doing?" she asked trying to pull me back up to my feet. I took her backpack and she stared at me. "Get on" I said and smiled at her.

(Your P.O.V)

His smile is really cute. I sighed and smiled at him. "Thank you" I said and carefully got on to his back. I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Hey before I take you home, lets go out to eat" he said and continued to walk. I nodded and blushed.

(Jinyoung's P.O.V)

She really is cute. She weighed almost nothing. 'What are you thinking' I sighed. "She's 2 years younger than you me, but age is just a number' I thought. I am nervous to speak to speak to her though. "H-hey so h-how um...how old are you?" she asked nervously. I smiled ,"I'm 17" I said and she shifted. I stopped, "Something wrong?" I asked. "Um no but wont you be embarrassed to be seen with me. I mean they'll probably tell your girlfriend or something, and I don't want to cause you trouble" she said and tried to hop off my back. I held her legs tighter. "First off I wont be embarrassed and Second I don't have a girlfriend so there's nothing to worry about" I said. She nodded and got comfortable once again.

(Your P.O.V)
I got comfortable once again and we continued on our way once again. We entered a ramen shop and he set me down in one of the booths. "Stay, I'll be right back" he said and went to order our food. I sat and took my phone out of my backpack. I dialed my grandma's number. "Oh grandma, I'll be home a-" I was cut off when Jinyoung took the phone out of my hand. "Hello I'm a friend of your granddaughter and she'll be a little late, we're going out for dinner, then I'll drop her off" Jinyoung said with a smile. He laughed and hung up. "W-what did she tell?" I asked embarrassed.

(Jinyoung's P.O.V)

"Young man please take care of my granddaughter, show her a good time, and please bring her home before 9" she said happily. I laughed and hung up. "W-what did she tell you" she asked embarrassed. I smiled and ruffled her hair, "Nothing" I said and went to go get our food.I placed the bowl in front of her and she smiled and bowed her head. "Thanks" she said and started to eat.

(Your P.O.V)

'Wow this is actually good' I thought and continued to eat. 'S-so what's your name" Jinyoung asked. I waited a bit before I told him my name, "My name is Y/N,L/V Y/N" I said and he held out his hand. "Nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung" he said and we shook hands. We talked for a while and finished our food.

Author Note

Picture is not mine