Chapter 3

(Your P.O.V)
School had just let out and I was on my way home to help my grandma. I was stopped when someone grabbed my hand. I turned saw Jinyoung.
"Hey, how are you?"he asked me and took my backpack. I looked at him and tried to get my backpack back.
"You just got hurt you shouldnt hold anything heavy so don't worry"he told me and I looked down and smiled.
"Thank you"I said in a small voice and we continued to my house. The neighborhood where I lived was on a side of a hill so it was steep and there was alot of stairs.
"So where's your house so I can bring it"he aksed. I was hesitant to reply but eventually did.
"Its just past those stairs with a big heavy metal green door"I told him and he nodded and we went on our way. The walk was incredibly akward since neither of us knew what to say. When we reached the door I went to take my backpack but he said he'd bring it inside. I protested but he didn't listen. When he put my bag inside I tried to push him out but my grandma called me. He opened my grandma's room and introduced himself and my grandma greeted him. She then went into a coughing fit so I quickly went into the kitchen to go get her water. When she calmed down I had her take her medicine. She fell back asleep and me and Jinyoung stepped out on to the porch. Since my grandma is so weak I have to do the laundry. Jinyoung oppa helped me by doing a load as well. Since we were a little poor we didnt have a washing machine so that means we have to hand wash everything.
"Y/N-ah lets do it together"he said and I said it was okay. He grabbed my load and put it with his. "Come on"he said and I stepped in. The tub we used to wash the clothes was big but with the both of us it seemed a bit cramped but neither of us complained. I smiled and looked down wanting to avoid looking at him.
(Jinyoung's P.O.V)
We did the laundry together and when were done we rung then and hung them up to dry. We put on our shoes and we walked to a snack stand near her house. We both got ice cream and headed back to her place.
"Thank you, you didnt need to help me but you did anyway, im greatful"she said and smiled. My heart raced but I quickly snapped out of it.