Chapter 6

(You)
It was now lunch time and as I walked into the cafeteria I once again heard squealing.
I had finish getting my lunch and went to go sit at the table I normally sit at. As I passed the group of squealing girls one of the girls was pushed back which she then bumped into me. I fell face first into the food and stayed there for a few seconds before getting up and whipping my face. The whole cafeteria became quiet. The girls started laughing and I blushes and looked down embarrassed. My white shirt was stained red from the spicy rice cakes I was supposed to eat and rice was stuck to it as well along with the rest of my lunch.
As the girls laughed the all started moving away and I saw figured walking up to me. When I whipped the rest of the stuff from my face I was able to see more clearly. My eyes widened as I stated at the one in front of me.
"Are you alright?"He asked. It was Park Jinyoung, as he goes by now Jr.
I felt tears brim at my eyes and backed away from him. It was are first time meeting in a long time and we meet like this.....when I have food and stuff on my face.
He looked at me and stepped closer to me. I ended up running out of the cafeteria and into the girls bathrrom. I locked myself in the girls bathroom all lunch period.
The bell rang signalling that we needed to go to 7th period.
I got out and walked to my locker and grabbed my gym clothes.

When I finished changing I headed to 7th hour. When I walked in I noticed the classroom had looked different.
Camreas were being set up and all my classmAtes were getting ready for something.

Authors Note
Sorry so short, I'll update another chapter today, hope you enjoyed😊😊