Chapter 5

-Your P.O.V-

I  was going to visit my grandma's grave in my old hometown. Its been 2 years since I've been here and I still think about him . I wondered how he's been, I didn't even get to say goodbye. He probably  has a girlfriend....Oh what do I care, he probably married or something. I'm exaggerating stuff again, Well my feeling started to grow more and more to the point it hurt.

I placed flowers on my grandma's grave and sat in front of her grave. I told her about my 2 years. I attended a performing arts school and improved my singing and dancing. I told her about how my feelings for Jinyoung grew and how I really missed him. I stayed at the cemetery for about 3 hours. When I left I wet to my old house to see how much it changed. I saw that an old couple lived there now and that they had the house completely remodeled. I went to the old snack stand that me and Jinyoung went to and got myself some ice cream. I walked around and chatted with some of my old neighbors. I passed Jinyoung's  house and noticed that there was a new family living there. I sighed in disappointment and asked some of his neighbors where they left to. They told me that they had moved to Seoul because Jinyoung wanted to pursue a career in singing and that he had gotten accepted into JYP Entertainment. They said that he had debuted already as Jr. in JJ Project. I was mentally beating myself up because I had not been keeping up with my music.

-Jinyoung's P.O.V-

I had just finished a live stage with my friend JaeBum also know as JB. I got a call form my mom because she said that (Y/N) had visited my hometown. I was so happy that she was doing fine. But I was stuck here. I sighed and smiled. "At least your okay" I thought and want to changed so I could rest.

-Your P.O.V-

I had returned back to the orphanage and was met with smiling faces. "Welcome back sis, how was your trip" Maria asked with a sleepy voice. I smiled at her determination to wait up for me. I picked her up and told her it was good.

I placed her in my bed and went on my laptop to research more on the group JJ Project. I saw that Jinyoung and this other guy JaeBum debuted with their song Bounce. I had a listen to it and really enjoyed it. I changed into my pajamas and slipped into bed next to Maria.

I woke up the next morning and woke up Maria so she could go get ready for school. I want in after her and changed into my uniform. I dropped of Maria before heading to school. I heard yelling and squealing and asked one of the students what was going on. They also didn't know what was going on so I decided to just head in. The hallways were also filled with squealing and screaming. Also it was pretty hard to get past these girls. I sighed and waited in my seat till first period started.