Chapter 4

Things have been going actually pretty well for the boy. The meetings with Haruno we're going well so far. Haruno sasuke to go with her to see another patient today. He didn't know why she want him to go, apparently it was because the patient needed a 'friend' or something like that or perhaps cheering up. Apparently the guy got into a car crash and got glass in his eyes, so as you can tell, he can't see.

Sakura wanted to go to the hospital by one. It was twelve-thirty and he didn't like waiting that extra thirty minutes. But eventually time passed and Haruno knocked in the door. Sasuke got up from his very comfortable couch and walked to the door.

"Hey," Sakura said, giving him a closed-eyed smile along with a little wave. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go!" She said, grabbing his arm and skipped out the door, dragging him to her car a little to happily. Probably looked like she could be kidnapping him happily to other people who fouls have walked by.

The car ride was silent, well, not exactly. When they got into the car she had some cd's, she has tons. She handed down over to Sasuke to see. Sasuke took a hard look at them, they ranged from The Smiths, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, Muse, David Bowie, and so much more that he was overwhelmed.

"I actually have more really bad emo/life ruining bands like MCR. I have Panic! At the Disco and Fall Out Boy." She looked pleased with her words especially since mcr really ruins you with their Black Parade album.

"Since My Chem is a life ruiner, let's go with The Smiths and hopefully they have "Asleep" on this album."

"Sounds like a deal kiddo," she then proceeded to put the disk into the car thing where you play cd's. Sasuke didn't know what you call that but whatever.

After a few songs, the ultimate song "Asleep" came on and Sakura started to him along to the song, occasionally tapping the steering wheel. Sasuke loved the song, and it held a deep meaning to it. They jammed out a bit to the songs u till they reached their destination.

Sasuke didn't really expect anything until he stepped through the door.

-

Thank you for reading this and Srry it is short but I am sick and i realized I suck at updating so yeah.

But am rite about all the bands I mentioned like yeah listened to them as a little kid that thought she was so cool in the. Seventh grade because she found eyeliner and looked 'awesome' as Bologna. I really needs friends and while I say that if you wanna talk or some thing message me bc I have no life and I will be waiting for all those 0 messages and I am desperate sorry that I wasted your time reading this but whatever

Ps are those things called steering. Wheels bc I don't drive and I have not been in a car since 9th grade so yeah

What am I doing I am so sorry