Chapter 2: Tsukiisaurus

So after a few classes and following Kageyama around as he explained everything to me, it was lunchtime and we were heading to what Kageyama refers to as a "milk despenser".

I've never seen a milk dispenser.

"Where did you come from? Did you just move here? Why can't you talk?", he questioned with no shame as we walked. Of course signing and speaking considering Hinata was also with us.

Abel you can keep on the down low I'm good for now.

I brought my hands up," I'm from Canada, and yes I just moved here a few days ago. I'm not deaf so I can hear you perfectly fine, I just have larengitis, doctor said I'm not allowed to speak, ill be allowed to speak starting tomorrow.", Kageyama stopped and turned to me a deadly aura around him.

Abel please say he hasn't become some type of demon, or even worse, A FULL POSSESSION.

"So you can speak and hear, so you'll be able to speak tomorrow. WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOUR NOT DEAF?!",he yelled at me as we kept walking, the milk despenser within eyesight.

I brought my hands up about to answer when I hear a screech.

"WAIT YOUR NOT DEAF! THAT'S GREAT!", Hinata yelled jumping in front of us with a giant smile forcing us to stop walking as he bounced around in front of us.

You know I'm starting to like this energetic bundle of joy.

"OH look it's the king.", I heard a voice come from behind us.

I turn around to look up at a tall boy with blonde hair and headphones around his neck. Along with a shorter boy who looked much MUCH nicer than him with greeny brown hair.

"I said don't call me that!", Kageyama yelled at the taller boy.

"OH? Is that an order?", the tall boy smirked as he bugged the angry teenager.

I looked to Hinata with a look that said 'ummmm. ..'. He started to jump around like crazy and ran off away from all of us.

He left me to defend for myself. *sigh*

And man did he jump high, like how high is his vertical? Just how much stamina does that orange fluffball have?

I turned to Kageyama and sighed, whilst signing,

"Do you two know eachother?", the blonde boy looked at me weirdly as kageyama answered me in only words.

"He's just from the same volleyball team as me.", my ears perking up when he said volleyball. I've heard of it. It was one of the games me and Abel had to play. Abel is an amazing hitter by the way. But the damn volleyball team I was forced to play on was all boys and an actual team so ugh.

"Now that's no way to introduce someone my king." He smirked once again.

He's a smirkisaurus.
I felt a piece of my hair being tugged.
C'mon Abel it was a good joke.

The boy standing beside the tall blonde came out and spoke,

"I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi! This is Tsukishima Kei!", he smiled brightly at me. Now this guy already seems too nice.

"Shut up.", the smir-Tsukishima ordered.
I felt a light breeze.

Yamaguchi raised his hands,"S - sorry Tsukki."

I signed,"Nice to meet you Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, I'm Hashira Sora.", I smiled slightly at them both. I'm suppose to smile when I greet people my age right?

"Can't you talk?", Tsukishima asked leaning down so he was towering over me,"I don't understand sign language.",his eyes staring practically into my soul.

ABEL- any actions that Abel could do were cut off by a voice.

"He has larengitis, he'll be allowed to talk starting tomorrow.", Kageyama answered for me, clearly annoyed.

Again. With the boy pronouns. *deep inwards sigh*

"Also,", he added,"Do you play any sports? You haven't joined a club yet.", all three look at me curiously, well, one just stared into my soul as he was still towering over me. But they all stared none the less.

"I haven't joined any clubs no, I used to do a few sports back in Canada.", I think about what I've done,"Archery, volleyball, there's too many too count-"

"YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL?!", Kageyama yelled into my face cutting me off making me lean back slightly, I nod quickly. Please lean away.

Abel slightly pushes him away ever so slightly and Kageyama stands back up.

"We have a boys volleyball team here, you can come with us after schoo-", Yamaguchi started only to be cut off by Tsukki.
"You can play volleyball?", he stared at me,"what position do you play shorty?"

"I dont have a specialty.", I signed ignoring his shorty comment.

Kageyama froze.

"What did he say king? You're the only one who understands him.", Tsukishima asked Kageyama.

"No... specialization?", he said quietly while still frozen.

I nod,"I don't specialize in one area.", I signed to Kageyama.

I specialize in all of them.

Tsukishima's eyes widened judgingly as he leaned back up away from me and put his headphones on and started to briskly walking away.

Abel knocks something over to hit him over the head and I watch. Thank you Abel.

Yamaguchi stutter stepped to quickly get to his friend, "Bye Hashira! Kageyama!", he yelled back as they both dissappear around the corner.

"We have a practice after school, why don't you come watch?", Kageyama inquired to me as we finally stopped at the milk machine. I shrugged,"sure, where is it?", I signed.

"I'll lead you there after school, It's in the boys gym. What are you going to get?", he said referring to the milk despenser as he angrily punched a button and his milk came out.

Do I have to get something? Japan drinks are weird. Wait. There's coffee? Coffee in a milk despenser. That doesn't make sense.

"No im good.", I bluntly sign and we head back to finish our remaining two classes.

I don't get school systems. And I already know majority of this stuff.