Chapter 5: So many Children

I was lightly panting by the end of my first official practice whilst I see absolutely everyone else is drenched in sweat.
I thought I was out of shape? I guess I'm good.
"Hashira, Daichii is buying everyone pork buns, you coming?", Kageyama asks me picking up his bag.

"Oh! I can't! I got a few errands to run!",I say as I rush to grab my bag and head out the door.

I run smack into something. Softer than a wall. I look up to find the fucking dinosaur Tsukishima himself blocking the entrance.

"In a hurry?", he says smirking as he doesn't budge front the door way.

"Let me through!", I say trying to push him out the door. Damn how heavy is this kid?

Abel stay out of this.

"Actually I wanted to speak with all of you.", we hear Sugawara say kind if serious and worried.

Everyone stops and looks to Sugawara rings of 'what is it' comes from the group.

"Daichii and I saw a few students earlier fighting, although we weren't close enough to hear what they were saying or see who it was, so if any of you were involved I want you to step forward now.", I stop pushing against Tsukishima and stand up straight and stare a little bit at suga.

They didn't see my face? Oh right they were at the end of the hallway. If they saw me that would've been very bad.

I felt a shove from behind me and I make a oof sound.

"What was that for?", I say looking behind me at Tsukishima.

Damn dinosaur.

"You didn't speak up.", he said in a monotone voice.

"I didn't speak up because I didn't even know there was a fight.", I say rubbing my shoved shoulder and slightly pouting.

I turn back and got a look from daichii(godhelpme) as sugawara continued,
"Thank goodness! If any of you all were involved there would've been some problems! We have a full training camp next week, we'll be taking a bus to Tokyo to train with the other schools, we leave on Saturday morning! You may now go.", Suga finished.

"PORK BUNS!", Hinata yelled and him along with Tanaka, Noya, and Kageyama ran out the gym.

WAIT THEY RAN OUT I GOTTA GO.
I run to dash out the door when I come into contact with, you guessed it, A GOD DAMN PERSON.

"You sure you weren't involved?", Tsukishima said,"if you tell me the truth I'll let you go.", he blocked me from leaving.

"Tsukki-", Yamaguchi started.
"Shut up.", Tsukishima cut him off.

I stopped. And looked up at him in the eyes with a chipper expression, my eyes piecing into his soul happily.

He looked kind of surprised with a ever so slightly noticeable blush.

"I had nothing to do with the bullying.", I stated truthfully. I didn't have anything to do with the bullying, I was the victim, but I'm not about to tell anyone that. I don't need snyone worrying.

Tsukishima made a 'hmf' sound and moved out of my path reluctantly.

I dash out the door.

God dammit I'm going to be late at the shelter, I have to live at the orphanage due to the fact that my 'brother' lives with his own father, one of the scientists. And of course it was my turn to make dinner for everyone in honourhall orphanage.

I swear I can hear footsteps. I turn around to see nobody behind me. Must be my imagination.

I make a quick left turn and dash into the orphanages yard and open the door.
"Bee-chii!", I hear squeals from children as I get tackled back out the door into the ground by several children.