• 4 •

I woke up this morning, and my mind was blank. But not for long, everything came flooding back. I run my fingers through my hair and reach for my phone. Its 11:30 in the afternoon. I get up and slip into the shower. When I get out, I go over to my closet and find my navy blue tank top, with my red shorts, my nude sandals, and my nude hat. I go over to the mirror, and I see a bruise. From where matt slapped me last night. I put foundation over it and covered it up to where you couldn't tell I had a bruise there. I grabbed my phone and some sunglasses and headed downstairs. Then I remembered jack said he was falling in love with me. I put that in the back of my mind and continued downstairs. I heard screaming. I peeked around the corner and I saw jack g & the rest of the boys, screaming at Matt. I sighed and came from around the corner. They stopped and looked at me. Matt got up and came over to me but I stopped him with my hand.

" save it. I don't wanna hear it. " I said and walked past him. I made my way out the door and I heard footsteps. I stopped and looked around and saw Cameron.

" what do you want cam? " I asked him.

" I just wanna come with you, I can't be in the same room with him right now. Not after what he did to you. " he said and hung his head low.

I sighed and went over a grabbed his hand. We went to my truck and he opened my door for me and stuff. We took off towards the mall. We get there but I don't really know what to do, I mean I have everything I need. I'm thinking and then cam grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere. He pulls me into the skateboard place. I look around because I haven't been in this one. Then I hear a squeal behind me, I turn around and its 2 teenage girls. They came up to me and cam very excited.

" Hi, my name is Hannah. " a girl with blonde hair and braces.

" And I'm brylee. " a girl with reddish/ brownish hair

" Hi girls, how old are y'all?" I ask them.

" 14 " Hannah says.

" awesome. Do y'all wanna take a picture?" I ask them.

" Sure, but we need to ask you a question. " brylee says.

" Okay. " I say and i hug them in their pictures. We even take a few on my snapchat.

" Okay, now for the question. " Hannah says.

" Okay, shoot. " I say.

" Are you and Jack G together. " brylee says.

I froze.

" No, not really, we've barely talked. " I chuckle, " but I will tell you something. "

They come closer and I bend down and whisper into their ear.

" but, I do like him and he likes me, so you never know what the future will come to. " I wink at them and tell them goodbye because cam was ready to go.

|

Hey guys, it's been a while... Writers block, I hate it 😂 but I I hope you guys like it. Love y'all and also I would like to give my best friends for being in this chapter even though I didn't ask them if they wanted to be in it 😂 demontorkisses  & xoalexisxo28  💗 I love y'all
- Caitlyn 🖕🏼❣