< 9 >

I woke and see Kian gone. Again. I get up and go to the bathroom. I turn the water on and make sure it's the right temperature. I take off my close and step into the shower. I stand there, just letting the water hitting me. I was thinking on how Matt has been distant lately. Always going to meet someone. I wash my hair and crap. I get out and wrap a towel around me. I unlock the bathroom door and go over to my closet. I hear someone clear their throat. I look around and see Kian.

" Kian, Gett outtttt " I whine.

He comes over me and kisses me.

" happy birthday babe. " he smiles and walks out.

I don't see how I'm with him, he's so weird but I love him so much. I continue to look through my closet and find my " birthday outfit " :

I put it on and find my earrings and my shoes. I do my hair and makeup, I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and none of the boys have noticed me. They're like roaches trying to find food.

" Boys. " I say.

They all stop and stare.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZIE !!" They all scream.

" Thank you, how about we go out to eat?" I chuckle.

They nod and they all change their clothes. Matt and Jc come down first.

" um, Kenzie, we have something to tell you. " Matt hangs his head.

" what's wrong. " I get worried.

" um we have 2 people we want you to meet when we get to the restaurant. " jc says.

" oh, okay. " I smile.

I see Kian come down and go over to him and he kisses me on my forehead and I hug him. Sam & Cameron come down and we all go out to my Kia Sorento. I get into the driver seat and the boys fill up in the seats. Kian has the aux cord and he plays music. I'm in a car full of boys singing baby by Justin Bieber. We pull up to my favorite restaurant, IHOP , we go in a get seated. Jc & Matt seem to get nervous. They stand up and walk over to two beautiful girls. They walk them over and introduce them.

Matt's girl has like brown and a little bit of blonde hair. She has like hazel eyes. She's like kinda short but I'm a little taller than her, but matt's taller than me.

" Hi, I'm Zangel Waits. " she shakes my hand.

Jc's girl has brown hair and she is as tall as JC. She has like blueish greenish eyes. They are really pretty.

" Hello, I'm Alexis Jones. " she shakes my hand also.

" Hi, I'm Kenzie Espinosa, which y'all probably have already heard about me. " I smile. They laugh a little and nod.

" well are y'all here to join us?" I ask.

" oh no, we just came because JC and Matt wanted us to. We don't wanna intrude. " Alexis says.

" oh, your not intruding but I mean I'm not gonna force y'all so you can join us if yall would like " I say.

" well I guess it wouldn't hurt, plus we haven't ate yet. " Zangel said.

They take a seat next to their boyfriends, Matt and JC, I look over at Kian and smile. By the time everything is situated, the waitress comes over and takes our orders. Everybody got their food and we talked about my birthday and what were gonna do today. I don't feel like doing anything today but everyone wants to do something. I remember I forgot to ask JC and Matt how long they've been going out with their girlfriends.

" so matt, how long have you and zangel been going out? " I ask

" um about 6 months. "

" really? I can't believe you kept it in that long " I laugh. He chuckles and nods.

" what about you JC, how long have you and Alexis been going out? "

" well me and her got together a month later "

" so 5 months? "

He nods and I smile. The waitress comes with the bill and I pull out my purse but Kian stops me.

" its on me birthday girl "

" no Kian, let me pay. "

" no Kenz, I already payed. "

" Fine " I pout.

We all get up and leave. We get into my vehicle and I drive home.

" Kenzie, I thought we were gonna go to that place? " Matt asked.

" Matt, I don't feel good. I don't wanna go anywhere. " I say.

" okay, well we have a back up plan. " he says. Everyone walks upstairs. Is everyone gonna ignore me because I didn't wanna go? I go over to the couch and turn the TV on. As I was flipping from the channels, I hear a loud thud. I jump up and run to the stairs, I see Matt on his mattress at the bottom of the stairs.

" we're having a movie day. " he smiles. He gets up and takes his mattress into the living room. And one by one, everyone brought their mattress downstairs to fill up the living to. They brought all their pillows and blankets. Cam and Kian went to the store to get snacks while I stayed back and helped set up. Sam had his back turned to me, well I quietly picked up a pillow and hit him in the back with it.

" Kenz, what the hell was that for? " he asks.

" um, no reason. " I laugh.

He goes back to setting up. I get bored so i sit on the couch and wait for Kian to come home. Soon after that, my lovely boyfriend comes in. I run over to him to see what he got but he wouldn't let me see. I pout and jump up on the counter. He comes over and tells me to get on his back so he can tote me over to our spot. He also had a armful of food. He already had a bag of chips opened so I grabbed them from him and started eating, but as I put my hand in the bag, there was a box. I took it out and looked at Kian. I open the box and my mouth falls open. It's a ring.

" do you like it? " Kian asks

" Kian, I love it! " I say and hug him.

" It's a promise ring. I will promise to love you until we get up to that alter. Then after that I'll love you even more because you will be my wife. " he says.

I kissed him and he put the ring on my finger.

" thank you Kian, I love you so much. " I told him as I cuddled up to him.

" I love you too baby. " he said and kissed my forehead.

JC & Matt came from the kitchen into the living room. Matt sat with Zangel and jc sat with Alexis. Sam was loner and so was cam. Matt started the movie. I don't know what they picked out but I guess I will find out. I figured it out, it was the fault in our stars. I loved this movie but not to long after it started, I felt my eyes getting heavy. I decided to let sleep take over me and fell asleep cuddled up to Kian.

|-/

Hey guys! I hope you like it.
Like & Comment.
Thanks 👅
- Caitlyn 💁💘