× 8 ×

× 2 months later ×

• Kenzie's POV •

Its 2 in the morning and I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I get up and go over to the door. Its Kian.

" Kiannn " I whine.

" Babe, your fine. " he says.

Did I forget to mention, I'm sick. We went to the doctor yesterday. They did all sorts of tests and it came back as strep . Life hates me.

" where's my medicine? " I whimper.

" right here. But you can get only if I can sleep with you " he teases.

" ugh fine, if you get sick its not my fault. " I say.

He hands me the medicine and I take it. I climb into bed and he snuggles up to me.

" hey, you know, tomorrow is gonna be our 1 month anniversary. " he says as he kisses my forehead.

" yeah. We really can't do anything because I'm sick. " I pout.

" oh yes we can, who says we have to go out? " he answer.

" I'm sorry we can't go out. " I apologize.

" kenz, I could care less if we go out. As long as I'm with you, I'm perfectly fine. " he says.

" I love you. "

" I love you more. "

" well if you love me more, you would turn on some Netflix. " I say.

He put Netflix on and I had my head on his chest and my leg over him.

( ^^ only picture I could really find )

I fell asleep instantly because kian was playing with my hair.

I'm awoken to the smell of food. I also see kian is missing. I still feel horrible but I make myself get up to walk downstairs.

Oh I forgot to mention, after what happened with jack. Matt, JC, Sam, Cam, Kian, and Me, searched and bought a new house. Its in California. Its 2 stories, it has a in ground pool and balconies to each room. I absolutely love it.

Anyways, I make my way down the stairs and walk to the kitchen. I see Kian attempting to make bacon. He's burnt so much. I sneak up behind him and kiss him on his neck. He tensed up until he realized it was me.

" Babe, your supposed to be in bed. " he says.

" I know I know. But I'm tired of seeing my room. " I whine.

" My order, now come on, I'll even carry you upstairs. " he says.

" are you serious, thank you so much you kind gentleman " I say as I kiss him on the cheek.

He walks to the stairs and Matt comes in.

" Oh hey guys, kenzie guess what tomorrow is? " he asks.

" umm, my birthday? " I say remembering.

" yes, tomorrow is gonna be so much fun. "

" but Matt, I'm still sick. I don't wanna a party with people. " I whine.

" who said anything about a party? " he asks.

" okay. Fine. Kian's fixing to carry me upstairs so I'll see you later. " I say and he kisses my forehead. Kian walks up the stairs and into my room. He lats me on the bed and takes his shirt off. He lays next to me and pulls me close to him and we were in the position we were in earlier. He was running his fingers through my hair. Then I remembered the night that him and jack got in a fight.

" babe, do you remember that night when you and jack got into a fight. " I ask.

" crystal clear. I think I broke his nose and gave him a black eye. " he chuckles.

" I'm glad you did. " I raise up and kiss him. After the kiss, I forgot I was sick.

" Kian, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. " I apologized.

" kenz, your my girlfriend. If your sick, I'm sick. I don't care if I get sick because I know your gonna be by my side anyways, and plus I don't have my tonsils but I still have a 50/50 chance but I doubt I will. " he says.

" okay. " I reply.

" hey, you need your medicine. Where's it at? " he asks.

I point to my desk and he goes over and gets it. He gives me the medicine.

" Kian. I'm hungry. " I tell him.

He comes over and feels my forehead.

" well you don't have a temperature. So I guess you can go with me. Go get dressed. "

With that, I got up and went to my closet. I found my outfit and put it on :

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and we walked out the door

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and we walked out the door. We got into Kian's black land rover. He plugged in his phone and told me to pick a song

I absolutely love this song, and so does Kian because he knows every word to it. He pulled into IHOP, which is fine with me. I usually get pancakes and bacon. He unplugged his phone and we get out. He meets me at the back of the land rover. He takes my hand and we walk into the restaurant. They sit us in a booth. Kian and I both get Sweet tea. The waitress seems familiar. I read her name tag and its jacey.

" Jacey? "

" Kenzie?"

I get up and hug her.

" how have you been? I know when I came back you weren't there " I ask.

" oh, well I went to my grandmothers and she helped me become a better person. " she says.

" well that's good! We'll um, jacey this is my boyfriend Kian. Kian this is my friend jacey. "

" Hey " they reply.

" you know you should come over to the house sometimes. We can catch up " I say.

" yeah. Totally " she smiles.

" now what can I get y'all? " she ask

We order our food and it comes out like 10 minutes after we order. I got my usual, pancakes and bacon. Kian got some kind of omelet. It looked nasty. We ate our food and we paid. We walked to the car and Kian opened the door for me. He shut the door once I was in. He walked over to his side and got in. I got the aux cord before he did so I picked a song on my phone. We sang to that song and we arrived at the house. I unplugged my phone and went inside. I yawn when I make it to the stairs. I walk up to my room and fall on my bed.

|-/

Hey guys! Here you go
Like & Comment
- Caitlyn.