What are we going to down

Silas Pov
I am sitting next to her bed talking to north when I see aggele mou start stirring trying to get comfortable. I see her open her eyes and smile at us. I say hey aggele mou how you feeling. Apple pie and fighter went on a walk real fast they will be back soon. She nods her head and start shivering so I get up to feel her head and sure enough her fever came back. I say Aggele mou you feel really warm are you in any pain? She nods her head and I tell her I'll be right back I'll go get Dr.Robert. She says will I get chocolate again with a huge smile on her face. God I love that smile of hers. I would do everything thing in my power to make sure she will never be harmed again.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I pull her closer to me so she gets my body heat. I really have to laugh she is more obsessive about chocolate then Luke. I think that's all she thinks about. I kiss her head and say " Maybe after you are better I'll buy you some chocolate for being so brave." Her whole face lights up and she smiles and hug me. I just laugh because I can hear Luke and Gabe cursing about how misbehave they are. I see her shake her pretty little head no. She says they only listen to her for some odd reason. Once the dogs see her they jump up and lay next to her. Gabe mumbles" Stupid muts and I see her start cooing the dogs about how good they are. I see the dogs give a doggy grin and laugh. I see how it is they love it when she gives them her attention. I see Dr.Robert come in with Silas and say this should help with your fever and the pain. Just relax and sleep that's the only thing you can do. And kisses her forehead and then leave. We all start laughing because we have never seen this side of him before but it is so fucking hilarious. Now we only need to figure out where she is going to live because she can't go back there. I will never allow it even over my dead body.